Clickfree Mobile Backup
50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Automatic or one-tap backup
- Built-in media viewer
- Backup to SDcard or cloud storage service
- Ease of use
- It takes too long to backup
+ By Clickfree
ClickFree Backup will automatically search for and backup you files.
First time you launch the app it will track and backup all the files located in your device and will divided them by categories. Thus, it will display the total amount of files and its size by photos, music, videos, documents, apps, bookmarks, contacts and calendar. This process will take a few minutes (maybe too long, specially if you have lots of files to backup).
As you can see, this is a complete backup that doesn't even miss calendar entries or bookmarks. It backs up all your valuable content to your SD card or favorite Cloud-based storaged service (GDrive, Dropbox, Box...). This way, you can easily restore it to your device or even to a new device. UPDATE: New cloud services has been added: Google Drive, SugarSync, SkyDrive. What's more, now it supports "Use WiFi only" option and user interface has been enhanced.
Although its added-value feature is the automatic scheduled backup, you can also back up manually with "One Touch Backup" feature. Just press start button and your backup launches automatically. Likewise, you can select a specific category you want to backup or even use only one SD card to back up multiple devices.
Before starting backup it's useful to know the size of resulting backup file in order to know if you have enough free storage. You can exclude SDcard and show exception (files you don't want to backup, this requires root access). There's also a built-in media viewer.
For scatterbrains or vague users, the simplicity of Clickfree Backup can be the final solution.
Photos, music, videos, documents, applications, contacts and more are conveniently summarized in the built-in category viewer. Easily transfer your backed up multimedia content to an existing or new device. With Clickfree, peace of mind has never been so easy.
Root is not required!
- Backup locally, to your SD card or to your cloud storage account. Clickfree Mobile Backup supports ElephantDrive, Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive, Google Drive and SugarSync
- One Touch Backup: Tap the "Backup Now" button and your backup launches automatically
- Auto-Backup: Automatically searches for and backs up your precious content
- Multi-Category Backup: Backs up Photos, Music, Videos, Documents, Applications, Bookmarks, Contacts, SMS and Calendar
- Multi-Device Backup: Use the same SD card to back up multiple devices
- Category Viewer: View a summary of all backed up items
- Built in Photo Viewer: Easily view your backed up photos just like on your device
- Space Management: Automatic calculation of space required for backup/restore
- Easy Restore: Restore all backed up content to the original location with just two easy taps
- Easy Transfer: Your backed up multimedia content can be easily transferred to a new device
If you have comments or feedback on our app, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org first as there's no way to reply to comments in the Android Market yet. Thanks!
- Battery life improved
- Bug fixes
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Beware if you download this you are wasting your time. When you go to use the restore it will not work unless you buy the full version. You have been warned.
Did a backup of apps and sms to my Drive but it won't restore my sms messages. It says it's doing it and 5 seconds later it's done but nothing is restored! Garbage!
I would have this application for any device.
Been the best for a long time but now it just keeps closing.... please fix
If a backup is interrupted, the next time I start a backup of the same thing, it starts it up all over again, rather than resuming from the previous point of interruption. Otherwise its pretty good.
Would get better rating if there was am option to back up to phone's SD card without having to pay for it. Why should I pay for pro version when I already own two Click free hard drive back ups?