Clipboard History Manager
100 - 500 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By UNO Deve Inc
-Save and manage unlimited items to your clipboard
-easily switch between items saved on your clipboard
-On-going notification for viewing your most current clips
1. Open Clipboard History Manager at any time from the notification bar to copy, view, and edit old clippings.
2. All clippings are listed in a list with numbers.
3. Long press one item and we can get details, delete this or delete all.
4. To paste just click and hold on any editable field that the paste option will appear.
5. If you want more settings, you can press MENU key to set settings for free.
6. We can set max row numbers here as we need.
7. If you enable custom language, we can select language from English, Chinese and French.
8. The change of language will be effective when you restart this app again.
Just paste wherever you want. This is a simple clipboard management application. Much like a Clipboard manager on your Mac or PC, Clipboard History Manager allows you to copy and manage an unlimited number of items to your clipboard.
ThisClipboard History Manager is a free app and it benefits me when you rate it highly. So please take the time to rate this if it helped you. If you have any issues with this app please email me.
A clipboard could be a thin, rigid board with a clip at the top for holding paper in place. A clipboard can be typically used to support paper with one hand while writing on it with the other, especially when other writing surfaces may be not available.
Another use that might be typical before the era of personal computers could be to hold pieces of text and art that had been clipped with scissors from one sheet of paper to be pasted with paste onto another sheet. This use could provide the analogy and terminology for computer clipboards.