The CodeMemo Lite app is similar to the memo application on some of the old mobile phones. The app allows user to save confidential information like passwords, PIN numbers, memos , notes etc. in a safe and secure form.
The app can be used as notepad, shopping list, task list, todo list etc.
The app widget can be used as sticky note on the home screen
This app is free version of CodeMemo App and is supported by ads.
Try this Lite version, before buying the full version of the code memo app.
* Create unlimited memos.
* Secure Login to app.
* Easy to search memos
* Create/Edit/Delete memos
* Sort by Title/Type
* Send note as email or Text (SMS) message
* Various options to display memos
* Create private memos protected by pass code (4 digit
* Create public memos which can be access without a pass
* Backup data using the import/export options on SD card.
* Supports all Android versions (staring from version 1.6).
* Supports Android devices with high screen resolution.
* Set Memo as Widget on Home screen
To set a memo as widget on home screen,press and hold the memo from the app main screen,context menu will appear. Select "Set As Widget Memo" menu option.The Widget can been refreshed by taping the widget header. Touch the memo description to view the memo.
* One of the best feature about this app is that you do not have to login to the app for accessing the public (unprotected) memos and yet private (protected by pass code) memos will be protected. Once you are in the app and want to access the private memos you just need to enter the pass code only once to unlock all the protected memos.
New features will be added regularly
This app is ad supported.
Tags: how do you enter password in code memo lite , code memo lite. , code memo widgets , code memo , app code memo lite reviews , how to set a password for for memo in , code memo lite , sr mobile codememo , save old memo