Color Matcher is a mobile color management application that helps you keep an organized list of colors, with associated title and description, that you can browse anytime and anywhere.
When you take a picture with your device, the colors usually don't reflect the real color of objects. This applications lets you choose a color and adjust it to match the real color of the object to what you see on the screen. You can start fresh by using the color picker to adjust hue and saturation of the color, take a picture to obtain a base color from it and then adjust the tone in your screen so that it matches the real color of the object, or input RGB or HEX values.
Available features include:
- Save a list of colors and add title and descriptions to them.
- Capture colors using your device’s camera, and then use any of the input methods to tweak its hue and saturation until it - matches what you desire.
- View colors in full screen.
- View RGB, HEX, and HSV values for all the saved colors.
- Input colors from a color picker, by choosing RGB or HEX values, or using your device’s camera.
- Edit saved colors using any of the available color input methods.
PLEASE NOTE: This application is Ad-supported, and the Ad library requires internet permissions to load and request ads. Color Matcher itself does *not* use your internet connection in any way.
Tags: color matcher , full screen color , color management , adjust screen colors , ajuste saturacion pantalla , real colors pro full , color picker with saved colors , adjust hue , color hue scanner