1.User could modify the R/G/B (or H/S/V) color value individually by "dragging the color bar" or by "clicking/long-clicking the up and down button."
(To change the color setting type of R/G/B and H/S/V, please click the word shown in the right side of divider or click option menu to change it.)
2.The color bar will show the prompt color list on itself immediately while one of these three color values changed. That will offer more selections for user.
3.The color mixing result and the relative HTML notation will show in top layer immediately, too.
4.If user only know the HTML notation of someone color, user also could get the color result by clicking the "pen" icon shown in top layer and key in the HTML notation.
5.There is more than one shape user could select to show the color. (Please click the color display view to open the menu.)
6.Support "save" and "share" function for user to record the color or send the HTML notation of color to others.
7.Compare function will help user to compare whether the color effect is what they want.
8.Linear gradient function will allow user to compose a color set which could make gradient effect. User could also save this color set in their database.
9. Color list view is used to show all the color list user saved before.
- Title in this page is with a drop down list which allow user to select what the color type(All/Monochromatic/Gradient) who want to check.
- The search function in this page is to help user quickly find the color who want to use.
- Long click any one item will pop up the dialog for user to rename color/ delete color/ share color/ set as wallpaper
- click each item will change to full screen view of that color.
10. Delete page is used while user want to delete multiple color set simultaneous.
11. Support to get color from image which is existing now or just get by camera.
Tags: js color picker , color picker , color picker and text effects , color png , picker bar change color , add colorpicker dialog , color mixer pro , lista de colores pro , how to give gradient selector effect in listview