Compass Positioner Ad-Free
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Please check out Compass Positioner to try this out for free (ad-driven).
- Magnetic sensor based compass.
- Gyroscope support for added precision*.
- Extremely precise, with a margin of 0.004 degrees**.
- Smooth and stable needle rotation.
- Original and unique graphics, unlike many other compasses.
- No menu, no sounds and no vibrations.
- No advertisements.
* = Some devices do not support gyroscope, in which case the compass will still work, but will not be as stable and accurate as devices that do (the needle may "jump" or "jolt" back and forth).
** = The accuracy of this compass is only as good as the magnetic sensor's sensitivity in each specific device. Some low-end devices may suffer a slight higher imprecision margin.
If you're experiencing any problems or if you have any suggestions, or simply want to give us feedback, contact us by clicking "Email Developer" below.
Since this application exists with a free version and provides the opportunity to try it out in advance, we do not offer refunds.
NOTICE ABOUT PERMISSIONS:
* "Full Internet Access", "View Network State", "Read Phone State And Identity" and "Retrieve Running Apps" are used by the advertisement module.
* "Modify/Delete USB Storage Contents Modify/Delete SD Card Contents" is used by the application itself to prefer installing itself in the virtual/physical external directory.
* "Prevent Tablet From Sleeping Prevent Phone From Sleeping" and "Control Vibrator" are used by the application itself to work the way it's been designed to.
Amenis Studios takes privacy seriously and will never use any permission level to gain or retrieve any personal data from the devices our applications are installed to, nor change/delete/modify any files on the devices through our applications.
Tags: adfree compass, compass apps no ads, compass noads, compass advertising, ads free compass, ad free compass, free compass app no ads, best compass app ad, compass apps free adfree, clinometer.
♦ 1.0.2 (Jun 18, 2012):
• General bug fixes.
• Increased API level support for better compatibility and stability on newer mid- to high-end devices, but narrows low-end device support.