Complete Control provides an easy to use interface for:
* Viewing your desktop - with zoom in/out, left click (tap where you want to click) and right click (long press)
* Controlling the keyboard and mouse - with extra keys for cursor navigation and function keys
* Controlling Windows Media player - switch tracks, play, pause, stop and volume controls
* Controlling Powerpoint presentations - navigate through slides (using on screen arrows or volume buttons), see the current slide/slide notes on your Android device
* Powering down your computer - power off, sleep, restart
* Managing/Switching between running applications
* Browsing folders/files
* Queueing media to play on your PC
* Streaming compatible media from your PC to your Android device
* Transferring files to your Android device
Complete Control also contains a homescreen widget to quickly connect to or power on your PC (wake on lan must be supported).
The Complete Control Server must be installed on each PC you want to control and can be downloaded from http://www.knsapps.com. The Complete Control Server allows you to easily share files/urls/text with your android device and will notify you if there are any incoming sms messages or phone calls.