This application allows you to view (in full screen) the image for your contacts.
This works as a new option in your Quick Contacts Badge.
To utilize this program, click on a contact's icon, in applications that support it (like "People", "Handcent SMS", etc.).
A new option will appear ("Photo") that will enlarge your contact's image to full screen.
Resolution of the displayed photo is according to your contact's properties:
- Google contacts are 96x96 (or 720x720 - for ICS/JB)
- Facebook photos are 300x300 (for Facebook for Android contacts)
This application does not appear in your Application List since it is activated when you click on a contact's icon (see Instructions above).
- Added support for own profile contact (shown in your quick settings pull down menu of JB) - new permission
- Removed unneeded permission (READ_CALL_LOG)
- Now contact pictures are shown in higher-resolution for devices that support it
- Added backward support for old Android versions (starting from Android 2.1)
- Added better UI notification for contacts with no image
- Tested on a wide variety of devices and Android versions
First release to Android Play.
- HTC Desire HD
Tags: contact picture enlarge , imageviewer , contact tact , how to enlarge contact picture , 안드로이드 connet 이미지