100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
1. Summary contacts count and contact frequency.
2. Click on the summary list items will display the contact person who contact many times.
3. Backup contacts with phone number to SDCard.
4. Send the backup file to email/bluetooth/DropBox
5. Restore backup file to contacts of another phone
Backup and Restore procedure:
1. Backup contacts, then send to your email or save it to other place. (It's a plain text file,so please check that file to make sure your data is backed up)
2. Copy the backup contacts file to your root directory of your new phone SDCard.
3. Restore this backup file
(If anything wrong happens, you can always import the backup csv file to Gmail then sync to your phone)
It's always safe to backup your contacts and send to your email, then do other operations on your phone (delete data or reset).
Tags: android backup contacts dropbox, how to save contacts to dropbox, backup contacts android dropbox, android backup contacts to dropbox, contacts backup john li apk.
Recently changed in this version:
Add App Menu 'Delete all contacts' , you can use delete all your contacts if something went wrong, then restore again.
Last activity on Contacts Backup
- zliu1 Downloaded May 13, 2013
- GabrielVm Downloaded May 9, 2013
- iosoftwareleonardo Downloaded May 3, 2013
- elgianka Downloaded May 1, 2013
- Hiru12345 Downloaded Apr 29, 2013
- brunopacheconunes Downloaded Apr 24, 2013
- elricmarci Downloaded Apr 9, 2013
- birost7 Downloaded Apr 9, 2013
- pilloa7 Downloaded Apr 4, 2013