Convert to PDF
1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Ice Cold Apps
★★Supports over 100 source formats!★★
How can we convert almost every file on your phone? Well, the converting is accomplished by uploading your file to the cloud where it will be converted and downloaded back to your phone (and deleted from the cloud). This all occurs really fast and while the converting is being done you can just continue using your phone.
- Over 100 source formats are supported
- Convert to PDF (.pdf)
- Share a converted file through the web
- Upload converted files to FTP, Samba (SMB/CIF), WebDAV, Dropbox or POST
- Use your own file manager application and select Convert to PDF to open. This will load the file automatically! Help included for how to install ASTRO File Manager, File Manager, Ghost Commander, Root Explorer
- Use our built in file browser popup to select a file
- Use the gallery function of your device to select an image
- Use the camera function to take a picture and convert it to a PDF
- Share the converted file through Email, DropBox, Google Docs, Box.net, Evernote, HiDrive (help included)
- A progress indicator shows the upload and download status
Convert, documents, Portable Document format, Word, 2007, 2003, Powerpoint, text, image, images, office, converting, format, file, convert to PDF, word to PDF, doc to PDF, docx to PDF, powerpoint to PDF, excel to PDF, image to PDF, images to PDF, to PDF, convert to
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Tags: convert to pdf 2.8 apk, convert image to pdf, convert to pdf, image to pdf code, code to convert image to pdf in, code for converting text to pdf, word to pdf converter in source code, amdroid apps to convert text to pdf with source code, converter to pdf source code, converted pfd files to 4.1.
- A complete new layout for Android 3.0 and higher!
- A complete new uploading engine, really fast!
Also a lot of new features!!
Share converted files over the web (app will temporarily act as a webserver)
Upload to a FTP, SMB/CIF (NAS) or WebDAV server
Upload from the app to Dropbox
Upload to your own server with HTTP POST