ConvertPad - Unit Converter
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Reliable currency converter
- Scientific calculator
- 20 languages supported
- Crashes reported in some devices after the last update
Unit Converter - ConvertPad is a powerfull fully featured Unit & Currency converter and calculator
This is one of those tools you need to have installed in your device. You won't probably use it everyday, but you'll love having it in certain situations.
This app provides you a scientific calculator that can make direct algebraic calculation. What's more, you will be able to convert any unit thanks to its Universal Unit Converter, as well as create profiles with user-defined categories and units. It allows you to backup/restore those profiles.
Likewise, ConvertPad includes a currency converter updated with Europe Central Bank and US Federal Bank of New York updated database to get reliable conversions. The app supports twenty languages and two simultaneously.
ConvertPad has been developed by Sunny Moon, an emerging developer focused on the development of scientific tools app (he also has released a period table app on market).
Since the most of us need sometimes to convert currency or even make some calculations, that's the perfect tool to handle such situations. High recommendable.
* Universal Unit converter and Calculator
. Real-time conversion and calculation
. Unit Comparison Table
. Direct Arithmetic Calculation
. Country-Specific Units
. Wikipedia Search for additional Unit information
* Currency conversions
. Option for selecting favorite exchange rate
. Support 160+ Currencies
* Multiple languages support
. Supports 25 languages.
. Supports 2 preferences as primary & secondary languages.
* Customizing feature for Favorite Units
. Favorite Categories and Units
. Various Sorting option
* User-defined Categories and Units
. User-defined units in built-in categories
. User's own categories and units
. Formula(functional form) support for user-defined units.
* Various Setting option
. Various Color Themes
. Backup/Restore User-defined Units on SD Card
* Steam tables
. Thermodynamic Steam tables
** Permission for "Internet access" and "R/W access on external storage" are for Update Currency and Backup user-defined units on SD Card respectively.
** Please try out read the 50,000 reviews for original ConvertPad Ad. version which has 10,000,000+ downloads. If you have the experience of original, you will not be disappointed with ConvertPad Plus!
** Please leave your comments for ConvertPad on market. it will ENCOURAGE the developer to continue his effort.
* New features
New language(Hebrew) added.
Searching Icon(Wikipedia) changed.
Separate Input for Stone/Pound added.
Separate Input for Feet/Inches & Pounds/Ounces.
Tablet size support.
UI for Calculator improved.
Wiki Searching for Unit information
User interface on Setting & Favorites options
Currency rate update (after the format changed from one of the providers).
Number/period input issue on User-defined units
User interface on Calculator
Memorizing cursor location on each category
* Option for various Color themes
* Formula type(functional-form) input for user-defined units.(ex: 2*x+5)
* Reference unit option for user-defined units.
* Text size optimization for various devices.
* Memorizing feature on Calculator (Click on input field)
* ASME Steam tables (Thermodynamics)
* New language(Turkish)
* Minor bugs fixed.
* New features
UI changed (based on Android 4.x)
New languages(Hindi, Romanian) added.
* Bugs fixed
Various translation errors fixed.
App Loading speed improved.
Display issue (HD resolution) fixed.
Minor bug fixed.
* "Text Search" for fast unit searching will be added on next version(2.7.0).
Please leave your impression here if you are satisfied with the newest version.
Also, if you have any issues with it, please email me. email@example.com
- Céline F. Added to list 1d ago
- Krisztina K. Downloaded Nov 10, 2013
- Mauricio S. Downloaded Nov 9, 2013
- Віталій Downloaded Nov 7, 2013
- ART Y. Added to list Oct 29, 2013
- Wes E. Downloaded Oct 11, 2013
- Gordoneso G. Downloaded Oct 9, 2013
- Slobodan P. Downloaded Sep 4, 2013
- N-a Downloaded Aug 22, 2013
Don't understand whats going on?
Loved this app
Thanks buddy .. this application help me lot
It's really a useful application.... Greatwork guys!!!
Works well as long as you can find the units in all the options