50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
Percentage Android application itself is using the CPU directly: USER.
Android OS is using the percentage of CPU: SYSTEM.
# Logic has been to cease to function when switching the screen.
 What you can do with CPU Checker
• The graph can be found in the numerical / a (utilization) of real-time CPU utilization.
• You can see a list of currently running process.
• You can also check the graph of USER / SYSTE.
• You can also check if you specify the graph of PID (process ID) PID.
* You can check the average CPU utilization, and maximum CPU utilization.
(The usage has been calculated from the timing of the last press.) Calculate the CPU utilization for each process when the Process button is pressed
• For details of each process is displayed when you press and hold the list of the process list.
• You can select the update rate of CPU utilization is possible.
· CPU usage is displayed in the status bar and the service is set to ON.
· If you would like to check (the amount of load) CPU utilization
Kata severe battery depletion
· If you want to verify that you do not have a strange behavior in the back
· If you would like to confirm the performance
Search for [keyword]
Utilization CPU, CPU checker, battery, processes, tasks, radar, chart, utilization CPU, battery, consumption, CPU viewer, Master, CPU Monitor, CPU meter, the viewer usage of CPU, memory, temperature, communication, task manager, Checker, Dorirando, dress, graphs, PID, performance measurement, performance, load
Tags: как проверить процессор на андроиде, utilizzo cpu, как узнать какой процессор на андроиде, как посмотреть процессор андроид, cpu 使用率, как узнать процессор, uso cpuchecker, cpu 温度 アプリ, cpu checker, как проверить процессор на андроид.
· Added the ability to choose from CPU, SYSTEM, USER, utilization of PID v1.6.0 is displayed on the status bar.
• Added ability to select the period of utilization update v1.5.0 CPU.
Add the ability to display the CPU utilization on v1.4.0 status bar.
· Added the ability to display a graph of the unit (PID) v1.3.0 process.
Display and the (utilization CPU) CPU utilization of each process v1.1.0.
· Initial release v1.0.0