by: toshi7.net • 149
Is a "CPU Checker" is that it was made for the purpose of measuring the CPU utilization of smart phone. It would be greatly appreciated if it could have used to assess the degree of low battery heavy application by checking the (SYSTEM + USER) utilization CPU.
Percentage Android application itself is using the CPU directly: USER.
Android OS is using the percentage of CPU: SYSTEM.
# Logic has been to cease to function when switching the screen.
 What you can do with CPU Checker
• The graph can be found in the numerical / a (utilization) of real-time CPU utilization.
• You can see a list of currently running process.
• You can also check the graph of USER / SYSTE.
• You can also check if you specify the graph of PID (process ID) PID.
* You can check the average CPU utilization, and maximum CPU utilization.
(The usage has been calculated from the timing of the last press.) Calculate the CPU utilization for each process when the Process button is pressed
• For details of each process is displayed when you press and hold the list of the process list.
• You can select the update rate of CPU utilization is possible.
· CPU usage is displayed in the status bar and the service is set to ON.
· If you would like to check (the amount of load) CPU utilization
Kata severe battery depletion
· If you want to verify that you do not have a strange behavior in the back
· If you would like to confirm the performance
Search for [keyword]
Utilization CPU, CPU checker, battery, processes, tasks, radar, chart, utilization CPU, battery, consumption, CPU viewer, Master, CPU Monitor, CPU meter, the viewer usage of CPU, memory, temperature, communication, task manager, Checker, Dorirando, dress, graphs, PID, performance measurement, performance, load
Tags: как проверить процессор на андроиде , utilizzo cpu , как узнать какой процессор на андроиде , как узнать процессор , uso cpuchecker , как посмотреть процессор андроид , cpu 使用率 , cpu 温度 アプリ , cpu checker