CPU Identification Utility
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Marat Dukhan
* CPU architecture (ARM, x86, or MIPS)
* CPU vendor (e.g. ARM, Qualcomm, Intel, MIPS)
* CPU microarchitecture (e.g. ARM11, Cortex-A9, Atom, XBurst)
* Minimum and maximum frequency
* Number of logical cores
* Supported instruction set extensions (e.g. NEON, VFPv4, SSSE3, MIPS3D)
* Size of level-1, level-2, and level-3 caches.
This utility would be helpful is you want to learn more about the processor in your phone or tables or if you consider installing software which demands specific processor features.
Note: The utility detects the CPU core which should not be confused with SoC (system-on chip) name. For example, nVidia Tegra 3 SoC uses ARM Cortex-A9 CPU cores, and the utility will report ARM as vendor and Cortex-A9 as microarchitecture. Similarly, some Qualcomm systems-on-chip have CPU cores designed by ARM, and for such systems the utility will report ARM as the vendor.
If you are a software developer, and want to use the same functionality in your app, visit www.yeppp.info for the Android library.
Tags: qualcomm cpu, cpu identification utility, программа для определения количества ядер процессора, программа для определения ядер на планшете, cortex a5 và arm 11, identifies cpu arm, программа для идентификации телефона на, проверитьчислоядернаандройде, how to find number of cpu cores, tegra 3 cpuid.
* Fixed bug with erroneous detection of VFPv3-FP16
* Added detection for Marvell Armada instruction extensions on ARM