CPU Spy Plus DONATE
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Giuseppe Baglio
To be sure the app works on your device try first the free version of it and than buy this version.
Think of this app like a little reward for my efforts :)
This is a simple app to display the time the CPU spends in each frequency state. This can be a useful tool in diagnosing battery problems or tweaking your overclock settings. It also displays the current kernel information and some other CPU informations. The app is a massive upgrade of Brandon Valosek's version with a bunch of new features.
[*] Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
[*] Now compatibility with the device can be tested: "App Test" menu item
[*] Ability to reset/restore the timers when the cable is unplugged/plugged. thereshold customizable
[*] Added infos about battery juice lost since last reset.
[*] You can group togheter all the stats which percentage of use is under a customizable thereshold of.
[*] Lots of UI changes:
- Swipe gestures: horizontal swipe to show the most used settings
- 2nd UI layout with buttons for the most used action(start/stop timer, refresh, hide states)
- infos on both partial and total time
- timer info: initial battery level and juice lost
- expandible content in main UI layout
- row in the graph for all the grouped freqs
- "Deep Sleep" can be showen/hidden
[*] "Cpu Files" menu item to see the content of the files: affected_cups and time_in_state.
[*] UI sounds
[*] "Setting" menu to maximize the customization experience
[*] Available language: english, italian, german, chinese (simplified and traditional)
[*] and more...
For any SUGGESTION feel free to write me at email@example.com.
If you have any kind of PROBLEMS, please, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org so that I could solve/fix it.
Tags: cpu spy plus donate, cpu spy plus, cpu spy plus apk, cpu spy plus donate.apk, cpu spy plus pro.
Recently changed in this version:
* (fix) bug on changelog
* (fix) issue on the unplugging event
* (fix) update languages translation
* (fix) don't delete settings on updates
* code lightening
( Full changelog through Settings )