10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By ThomasWolf
Timestamp comes from sensor, if timestamp is not in correct order, it is a problem of the device and not a bug of this app.
- handling improved
- some user wishes implemented
- select the sensors to record
- set the sensor data interval
- file overview and view
- record kml GPS
- donation version without ads and run as service in background to save battery
for more feature suggestions i am open...
For exsample use in Motorbikes or cars to record gps and other sensor data...
All sensors from android sdk are supported like:
if your device support the type of sensor then the app can record it
try it and let me know what could be better or what is more usefull...
Tags: com.mephisto.datarecording, raw data in, data recording, 數據記錄, record sensor data, data recorder to interact with, logging sensor data to a file, linear_acceleration, app to record sensors, sensor interval.
new in 22.214.171.124
- bugfix in gyro sensor handling (crash on some devices with experimental function)
new in 126.96.36.199
- landscape orientation now supported
- raw gyro sensor data displayed and recorded
- experimental gyro sensor data displayed