50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Ease of use
- Tips and data monitoring tools
- Automatically connect to free hotspots
- WiFi hotspots database is poor in some countries
DataSaver - Easy Wifi Savings that helps you save data by different ways.
This app comes up to fulfill a smartphone user need: data plans are capped and it's costing consumers lots of money. Apps to help users manage and reduce data consumption are more than welcome. DataSaver is one of them.
It allows you to monitor your data savings in real-time: consumption by day/week and by apps. It makes charts of this consumption over WiFi and 3G (data). What's more, you can set alerts to be notified when you get close to your data free limit. It comes with some tips that will help you to save more data and compare your WiFi-3G/4G speeds.
However, all these features can be found in other similar apps to monitor calls and data usage. Its added-value feature is that it connects you automatically to over 8M free WiFi hotspots Worldwide. This way, you will find that you're connected to a WiFi just when you get near to a free WiFi hotspots inscribed on DataSaver database. The only catch, although it seems that 8M are a lot of WiFI hotspots, depending on the country you are, it will be almost a miracle to find one.
The game is set in an user-friendly interface. It runs smooth. It's really easy to use and its understandable tips makes the difference. Good app.
DataBooster is very easy to use. Key features include:
- Automatic connection to over 20M public WiFi hotspots worldwide.
- A Data Speed widget to check your WiFi or 3G/4G connection speed. Compare your current WiFi speed against your average 3G/4G speed.
- A Data Boost widget to monitor your mobile data usage in real-time. Check your data usage for last week, last month or lifetime. Tap the 'Details' button to see which apps used the most data. Enter your data plan info and receive alerts whenever you get close to your cap with tips on how to improve your data usage.
- Support for personal WiFi hotspot accounts that require a login (at school, universities, airports and many other venues). You can now connect automatically without having to enter your username and password every time.
DataBooster works with every wireless service provider (AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, Virgin, Vodafone, Orange, etc...) and with every data plan.
New Data Boost "Optimizer" feature
Why Clean Master always told me that this apk makes my device lagging ????? Galaxy Note 8.
Very good works fine on HTC desire C
Has given me free 3g.
Data savings app
It works good on Wi-Fi I do like this app