100,000 - 500,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By j4velin
Due to a bug in Lollipop, the apps functionality on Android 5.0.x is limited and might not work on every device!
Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day to unlock your lockscreen can also be annoying.
Delayed Lock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the secure lock screen off for a user defined amount of time or while you're connected to a certain WiFi network or Bluetooth device, just as the "personal unlocking" feature from the upcoming Android version! You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After the defined delay time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while at certain locations or to control the lockscreen through the Tasker app.
• Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
• No lockscreen while connected to certain WiFi network or Bluetooth devices
• Time delay since "Screen off" or since "Last unlock"
• Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
• Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
• Free plugins: Disable lockscreen while at certain locations or use the Tasker app to control the lockscreen
• automatically wipe the device after several failed unlocks
• Android Wear integration
• Does not work if your Exchange policy requires a PIN, if you setup a VPN in the Android settings or if you have installed any custom certificates (might work if your device is rooted though)
• Pattern lock & FaceUnlock require root on Android 4.0+
• Does not work on all devices, see section Device incompatibility
• Requires root if full device encryption is enabled
• Incompatible with NoLED, No Lock & some other apps
• Please use the "Uninstall" option from within the app to uninstall it
• Some HTC devices: Pattern lock might not work
• Some Samung devices: Notification bar might be accessable even in locked state
• Samsung devices with Android 4.4: User reported that after 3 days, the device does not accept the PIN/password any more. Make sure you enable the "Android Device Manager" to remotely change your password in case this happens! Also try to disable the fingerprint feature before setting up Delayed Lock
• Sony devices: Disable Stamina or at least whitelist the app there
I do not guarantee that your device's data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
ACCESS_SUPERUSER - for pattern lock on Android 4.0+
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE & CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - to unlock when on WiFi networks
BLUETOOTH & BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - to unlock when connected to Bluetooth devices
DISABLE_KEYGUARD - fallback method to disable the lockscreen
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE & WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for custom widget icons
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to lock after boot
VIBRATE - for the "vibrate when locking" feature
WAKE_LOCK - for the "Wake to lock" feature
WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - toggle pattern lock & usb debugging on some Android versions
WRITE_SETTINGS - necessary for "screen off" widget in some scenarios
BILLING - license validation
Tags: notifications disable ics, how i can deactivate pattern or password or pin in by code, delayed lock j4velin, how to revoke admin permission, disable lock screen for certain amount of time, delayed lock trial j4velin.apk, delay icons, lock андроид, secure settings exchange pin, glass lock control.
- added "other" locking method (fingerprint lockscreens, pattern without root) - EXPERIMENTAL
- behaviour of "keep unlock" widget/shortcut changed: If device is already unlocked, first click on those will keep it unlocked instead of locking
- minor improvements in the widget configuration