50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Not using any pattern-, PIN- or password-lock is a huge security problem, but reentering your PIN code a hundred times a day can also be annoying.
Delayed Lock is a solution to this problem: After unlocking your device, it will turn the lock screen off for a user defined amount of time. You can turn your phone off and on as often as you want without entering your password/PIN/pattern again. After a certain time, it will automatically reactivate your lockscreen, so no stranger can unlock your device and access your private data.
Additionally, there is also an optional notification in the Android status bar and a widget to immediately reenable the lock screen, and free plugins to automatically keep the device unlocked while connected to a specific WiFi network / Bluetooth device or at certain locations.
- does not work if your Exchange policy requires a PIN!
- pattern lock & FaceUnlock require root on Android 4.0+
- does not work on all devices, see section Device incompatibility
- requires root if full device encryption is enabled
- Delayes the requirement to enter pattern/PIN/password again after succesfully unlocked once
- No lockscreen while connected to certain WiFi network or Bluetooth devices
- Time delay since "Screen off" or since "Last unlock"
- Quickly re-enable the lock through the Android notification bar or a widget
- Widgets & Shortcuts: Toggle Lock, Screen off, Screen off & Lock, Enable / Disable DelayedLock
- Free plugins: Disable lockscreen while at certain locations or use the Tasker app to control the lockscreen
- automatically wipe the device after several failed unlocks
- auto disable USB-debugging on rooted devices (on 4.0 - 4.2.1, not necessary on 4.2.2+)
- Use the "uninstall" menu option from within the app to uninstall it
- Incompatible with NoLED, No Lock & some other apps
- Samsung Droid Charge: Works on some device, but not all
- Samsung Galaxy S4 & Note 3 & possible other Samsung devices with Android 4.3+: Pattern lock currently doesn't work
- Some HTC devices: Pattern lock might not work
I do not guarantee that your device's data is unaccessible and will not be responsible for any damage you or your company may get because of an unlocked device. Please check if the usage of the app is compatible with the security policy of your company.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to unlock when on WiFi networks
android.permission.ACCESS_SUPERUSER - for pattern lock on Android 4.0+
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - to unlock when on WiFi networks
android.permission.BLUETOOTH - to unlock when connected to Bluetooth devices
android.permission.BLUETOOTH_ADMIN - to unlock when connected to Bluetooth devices
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_STATE - to unlock when on WiFi networks
android.permission.DISABLE_KEYGUARD - fallback method to disable the lockscreen
android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - for custom widget icons
android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to lock after boot
android.permission.VIBRATE - for the "vibrate when locking" feature
android.permission.WAKE_LOCK - for the "Wake to lock" feature
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - custom widget icons
android.permission.WRITE_SECURE_SETTINGS - toggle pattern lock & usb debugging on some Android versions
android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS - necessary for "screen off" widget in some scenarios
com.android.vending.BILLING - license validation
Tags: notifications disable ics, delayed lock j4velin, how i can deactivate pattern or password or pin in by code, lock pattern скачать, delayed lock uninstall admin, lock андроид, enable lock only at night, status icon lock, enable lock screen remote, toggle pattern lock widget ics.
- fixed issue when switching from WiFi to Bluetooth or Bluetooth to WiFi without locking in between
- fix: ListView in WiFi & Bluetooth view only showed 1 entry
- added (experimental) option to disable the "manual unlock once" requirement
- design improvements
- some translations updated