Descent Dice Companion
500 - 1,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Simon Kronawitter
Descent: Journeys in the Dark 2nd Edition is ™ and © by Fantasy Flight Games. All rights reserved.
Players can combine the dice of items for attack or defense into a dice-pool and roll this pool. The roll-result is displayed in a combined fashion.
A manual is integrated.
I am looking forward to feature-requests/positive criticism!
- Added probabilities for Defense
- Modified layout of probabilities for Attack: If range is always 0, then a list is shown instead of a matrix
- list-view changed to tile-view
- default language is now english
- added the green die from the addon "Labyrinth of Ruin". Many thanks to Anthony Sciola for providing info about the green die!
- Internal refactoring: build process switched to Maven; split into modules
- New Language:
- Russian (Thanks to Ingo Riedel)
- decreased the sensitivity of the shake-sensor again. problem was, that on starting the app, the dice were rolled without actually intended.
- scrolling of the Probability Matrix is now a little smoother
- increased the sensitivity of the shake-sensor.
- fixed a bug on tablets: on contextmenu-actions on items sometimes dice of the other category were displayed/used.
- for the current attack-dicepool now the probabilities for each range/damage-combination can be listed in tabular form.
- By popular request: Now you can throw the dice by shaking your phone. (Not available on tables) (refer to Preferences)
- Internal refactoring (database-requests are made using the Loader-Mechanism of Android)
- improved stability of connection to Random.org
- alternatively Random.org can be used as source of randomness. Random.org uses an algorithm, which produces "more realistic" random numbers than the algorithm provided by Android. A internet-connection is needed. (refer to Preferences)
- Better support for different screen-sizes:
- Tabbed Layout for small displays, with two-line-items (only portrait-mode)
- Bigger displays have a two-list-layout (portrait- and landscape-mode)
- New Languages:
- Spanish (Thanks to Eduard Enriquez),
- French (Thanks to Matthieu Laneuville)
- 3 new sounds for rolling dice
- Maximum 9 dice per item
- Changed roll-animation
- Only dice appropriate for the category of the item are shown. Blue, Red, Yellow for category Attack, Black, Grey, Brown for category Defense.
- The roll-result for category Defense doesn't show Surges and Range any more.
- New Languages:
- Romanian (Thanks to my girlfriend Ina),
- Italian (Thanks to Simone Del'Togno)
- The roll-result-icons look more like the icons of the game (Surge, Shield, Heart)
- Reworked the app-icon and the dice-icons.
- added third view for dice rolls for the character (stand up, characteristics) incl. probabilities