1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Create both icons and widget
- Up to 17 different size widgets
- Ease of use
- Nothing special
Android is the perfect OS for those who are fond of personalizing even the details on their mobile devices. Desktop VisualizeR is one of those apps that makes easier owning an unique and inimitable device.
It allows you to create your own icons and widgets by using image files, apps icons, icon packs or even add-ons. Probably the most interesting feature is creating icons and widgets from pictures. The process is quite easy: select the icon source and then select what actions that icon is going to perform. For example, you can launch an app with that icon, bookmark, contact, direct message and many other stuff (depending on your installed apps).
Remember that once done you can place your icons or widgets by long-pressin homescreen, add widgets/shortcuts and then select Desktop VisualizeR. Icon are one size. However, there are up to 17 different widget sizes. Change the whole appearance of your homescreen.
Original and easy-to-use. Worth to give it a try.
Don't know the exact size for widget images? Purchase DVRImageCrop or DVRImageSlicer. Some of widgets in screen shots are created by these add-ons. Please try.
Usage:From Home screen press menu->add->Widgets or Shortcuts->Desktop VisualizeR
* The crash log will be sent to us using our web server through the internet.
** Simple backup/restore, a new function of ver 1.4.0, tutorial **
1. Put DVR widgets on your homescreen.
2. Launch DVR and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
3. Select menu > "Refresh Widgets" > "Edit Mode" to enter edit mode.
4. Tap each widget and change widget image, action and so on.
5. Launch DVR again and select menu > "Backup widgets" to make backup.
6. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 2 for the first state of widgets.
7. Select menu > "Restore widgets" and choose the backup created at step 5 for the second state of widgets.
Recently changed in this version:
* Added 2 types of backup/restore.
* Widget image quality enhancement for full HD devices.
* Added built-in transparent icon(Select Icon > Others > None).
* Other enhancements and bug fixes.
Last activity on Desktop VisualizeR
- aspongable77 Downloaded 4d ago
- lindseyjeff141 Favorited May 6, 2013
- matheus007 Downloaded May 5, 2013
- fabio vitalino Downloaded May 5, 2013
- jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Downloaded May 1, 2013
- katanga013 Downloaded May 1, 2013
- mehazim4 Downloaded Apr 27, 2013
- mui_iz Downloaded Apr 17, 2013
- microobi Downloaded Apr 16, 2013
Lists with: Desktop VisualizeR
Comments and ratings for Desktop VisualizeR
Love this app but what is up with the recent long press info bubbles? I was wondering why I sometimes got the “screen is locked" message even when I didn't download an app... Today I long press on my home screen and it tells me I can either view info ab
I'm using this app on a media center box running android and it allows me to create large HD icons to launch apps that look amazing on a 1080p screen
I used this quite a bit on my old phone (a galaxy s2) but now that I've upgraded to an HTC one it looks like some of the pictures I'm using as icons are blurry.
Сменил все иконки на meego, теперь все аккуратно и красиво
A+ desktop tool
Good to change icon app. I love it<3