The device frame generator allows you to quickly wrap your app screenshots in real device artwork. This provides better visual context for your app screenshots on your web site or in other promotional materials.
New: Generate dynamic backgrounds for your art!
* Choose from a wide range of devices (see list below)
* Choose to draw a glare over the screenshots, or a shadow under the device frame
* Share from any app via the share button
* Generate multiple images at once from the Gallery application with the share button
* Automatically detects Nexus devices, or a matching a device with your phone's resolution on launch and saves it as your default
Device Frames Available
* Nexus S : 480*800
* Galaxy Nexus : 720*1280
* Nexus 4 : 768*1280
* Nexus 5 : 1080*1920
* Nexus 7 : 800*1280
* Nexus 7 (2013) : 800*1280
* Nexus 10 : 1600*2560
* HTC One : 1080*1920 (by ATMOSF3AR)
* HTC One X : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Note : 800*1280
* Samsung Galaxy S III : 720*1280
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 : 600*1024
* Motorola Xoom : 800*1280
Some additional devices not mentioned in this list may be available with beta support.
To receive beta updates, join the community at https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689 and sign up for beta testing at https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.f2prateek.dfg/join.
Report any bugs or feature requests via the community (https://plus.google.com/communities/115184670818359523689).
* Automatically detect when screenshots are taken
* Faster generation of device frames
The app scales the screenshots to the device size, so as long as the aspect ratios of the screenshot and device you have selected are matching, you can use the the application. For example, even if you have a Moto X, you can use the Galaxy Nexus which as the same resolution.
Developed by Prateek Srivastava (@f2prateek) and open sourced on Github (https://github.com/f2prateek/android-device-frame-generator).
Application icon and design by Taylor Ling (http://androiduiux.com).
Built upon the android-ui-utils asset studio framework created by Roman Nurik, copyright Google Inc.
For any bugs and issues, please post to the bug tracker (https://github.com/f2prateek/Device-Frame-Generator/issues?state=open) or on twitter (https://twitter.com/f2prateek).
For saving images to your phone, as well as opening screenshots (read storage is implicitly granted)
For tracking bugs and app analytics.
For receiving images from certain apps.
Tags: device frame generator , photo adult frame generator
from 1.676 reviews