Digital Clock Widget
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Simple and clean
- Easy to use
- With more features would be better
Install this digital clock and customize it to your taste
Digital Clock Widget is a homescreen widget for your Android device that allows you to see the time and date on your homescreen.
If you long press on it, a new window open and you can change the settings: open the curtains allows you to see your dektop directly to see how the changes applied. Of course, you can change the click actions, background color, AM/PM, Text color, date settings and many more useful settings.
It was developed by Maize, creator of other three more Android apps. If you’re looking for a simple and clean digital clock widget, we recommend you downloaded this one, as it does what it’s supposed to; it’s easy to use and works well. However, if it included more features it would be better, but it now works just perfectly well.
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
+ fixed memory leak issue
+ fixed widget text size turns small issue
+ fixed package signing issue
+ new color picker dialog that supports alpha(transparency)
+ internal bug fix
+ removes unused preferences
+ investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
Its a very nice app.
Does the job and easy to configure.
Please add battery percent
Does not show other time zones.