Digital Clock Widget
5,000,000 - 10,000,000 downloads
- Simple and clean
- Easy to use
- With more features would be better
Install this digital clock and customize it to your taste
Digital Clock Widget is a homescreen widget for your Android device that allows you to see the time and date on your homescreen.
If you long press on it, a new window open and you can change the settings: open the curtains allows you to see your dektop directly to see how the changes applied. Of course, you can change the click actions, background color, AM/PM, Text color, date settings and many more useful settings.
It was developed by Maize, creator of other three more Android apps. If you’re looking for a simple and clean digital clock widget, we recommend you downloaded this one, as it does what it’s supposed to; it’s easy to use and works well. However, if it included more features it would be better, but it now works just perfectly well.
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
+ fixed memory leak issue
+ fixed widget text size turns small issue
+ fixed package signing issue
+ new color picker dialog that supports alpha(transparency)
+ internal bug fix
+ removes unused preferences
+ investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
Would be 5 star but does not like back to alarm.
Simple. Easy. Customizable. If you want something fancy, full of buttons that you don't know how to use, or even need; this app is not for you. Clock, calander, and options minor color changes. Can even connect to alarm clock. Thank you Maize!
The widget freezes periodically. Normally removing it and re-adding it to my home screen, but it'd be good if it was fixed so that wasn't necessary
Too many times it sticks on previous evenings time, or runs 20 mins late. Sometimes it works great. Need a way to refresh quickly.