With Digital Leash protect your mobile contacts & SMS and share your photos, videos...
Digital Leash Backup requires a ProtectCELL account. Go to http://www.protectcell.com for more information on how to obtain Digital Leash for your backup needs.
Fear of losing your mobile data? With Digital Leash Backup it's over.
Digital Leash lets you backup your mobile contacts and SMS as well as your data: pictures, videos, MP3s and allows you to share your mobile content with friends and social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Picasa...
Once a backup has been completed, the account owner can login to their account at anytime from anywhere and display, edit and completely manage the backed up content. The owner can also create a centralized phone book and merge the device’s contacts with other contact programs, such as Outlook, Hotmail, Windows Live, Yahoo, Gmail, Facebook and LinkedIn.
• Safely copy Contacts, Text Messages to your secure online private account in the Cloud
• Backup your photos, videos, music and files
• Performs manual or scheduled backups
• Restore selected content to your current mobile device or to a new mobile device
• Online features allow you to view, edit, and manage contact information
• Contact duplicate detection and organization
• Merge contacts with your social network (Facebook, LinkedIn…) to create a master phone book
• Import your Gmail, Outlook, MS Live or Yahoo contacts
• Organize your content, play music or videos, display your photos directly from your online private portal
• Access, download and share your files from any internet connected device
• Visualize your Text Messages (SMS) in conversation mode and delete unwanted ones.
If you are having issues with the application crashing, or the application is having an issue backing up, please uninstall the application and re-install.
Tags: digital leash backup , what is digital leash , digital leash account , what is digital leash? , what is digital leash backup , digital leash , digital leash create an account , wwwdata@digitalleash , how to remove digital leash from phone