Digital Leash Locate
10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @Appszoom
A huge amount of personal information like emails, contacts, text messages (SMS), photos, videos, etc. are stored on a mobile phone and if it is lost or stolen you need protection to make sure that a stranger cannot get this information, and a method to find the missing phone.
Every day use case:
When you discover the devices’ location you might see that it’s at home or in the office home, therefore no need to lock the device as it’s in a known safe location where you can pick it up at your convenience. You might find that it’s in the restaurant where you had lunch, lock it first, then call the restaurant where hopefully they have put it aside for you to collect.
• Lock the device and/or wipe your data to prevent identity theft
• Wipe all personal content at one time or only those categories you select
• Operates in stealth mode with secure password protection
• Prevents Digital Leash Locate client from being uninstalled or deleted
• GSM phones are still protected even if the SIM card has been replaced
• Locate your device and view its location on a map.
• Advanced geo-location process using GPS, cell tower triangulation and Cell ID methods.
• If stolen, the device location can be shared with the local authorities.
Tags: digital leash locate, digitalleash, digital leash, digital leash to a droid, leashing/finding, how do i remove digital leash from my, how to digital leash plus app to droid 3, digital leash account, how do i uninstall digital leash samsung, what is digital leash locate.
Digital Leash Locate for Android has been updated to fix user reported issues surrounding location services when GPS is disabled. Digital Leash also has increased phone compatibility with this release.
Digital Leash also has included the scream feature available for most android phones.
Digital Leash Locate requires a ProtectCELL account. Goto http://www.protectcell.com for more info. If you experience any issues with Digital Leash Locate contact ProtectCELL for assistance.