DIY Photo Manager
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Automatic photo organizer
- Sharing options
- Multiple selection supported
- Built-in photo viewer
- There isn't ad-free version
DIY Photo Manager is an alternative gallery which allows you to organize and browse photos easily.
DIY Photo manager organizes automatically your photo gallery in a more intuitive way (camera photos, download, pics, screenshots, and dedicated app folders). Likewise, it displays it in a grid for a faster access and comes with a full-screen built-in photo viewer. It supports multiple selection of photos, so you can delete and share a badge of photos at one shot.
DIY Photo Manager allows you to set default sharing app, default e-mail where to send photos selected to share, sort order (date ascending/descending) and set default gallery. Anyway, you can easily share photo through Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter, G and any other resource installed in your mobile device.
If Android built-in photo gallery isn't what you are looking for, you should give DIY Photo Manager a go.
1. Share photos with friends on dropbox, facebook, twitter, google+, send them via email, bluetooth and more
2. Multiple selection supported, so you can delete and share all photos at one time
3. Organize photos in a grid interface by different gallery
4. Photos can be sorted by ascending or descending by added date
5. View full-screen photos in the built-in photo viewer
6. Support multiple languages
V1.07 You can choose to view full photo or select the photo when you click a thumbnail
V1.06 Support recommend the app to your friends by sending SMS
V1.05 Support share photos to Dropbox, FaceBook, Twitter and othe apps
V1.04 Fix some bugs
V1.03 Improve user interface
V1.02 Support save gallery for next time
V1.01 Add the function to view photo details
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
On my Sg3. The application would open to loading page and freeze up my cell. Tried a few times to restart it but w/o any success. It would only open up to the main page and then the Not responding error message would pop up. Uninstalled.
I LIKE IT