domus.Link is an Android frontend for the domus.Link web service and interface to the Heyu X10 controller under Linux. Design focuses on separating configuration from actual controls thus giving the user a simple and user friendly GUI. The primary concern being that anyone with little or no knowledge of home automation systems can easily manage/administer the system.
Please see http://domus.link.co.pt to install the domus.Link web based service to use this application and http://heyu.org to install the X10 control application.
This system requires Linux and that you have an CM11A or CM17a X10 controller and compatible modules for X10.
Here is a quick list of the features in v2.0:
* Licensed under the GPL
* ON/OFF Controls for every type
* DIM/BRIGHT Controls for Lights
* Support for multi-aliases (ie: A1,2)
* Shutter support
* New Security Framework to use multiple PINS or user name/password with access levels. Each module can have a security level associated with it that is controlled by the user levels defined.
* New Status module type that allows visual status but no control
Tags: k , domus droid , domusdroid , domus , domus link , k password , domuslink , k user password , heyu with k