1,000 - 5,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By BWS Systems
Please see http://domus.link.co.pt to install the domus.Link web based service to use this application and http://heyu.org to install the X10 control application.
This system requires Linux and that you have an CM11A or CM17a X10 controller and compatible modules for X10.
Here is a quick list of the features in v2.0:
* Licensed under the GPL
* ON/OFF Controls for every type
* DIM/BRIGHT Controls for Lights
* Support for multi-aliases (ie: A1,2)
* Shutter support
* New Security Framework to use multiple PINS or user name/password with access levels. Each module can have a security level associated with it that is controlled by the user levels defined.
* New Status module type that allows visual status but no control
Tags: domusdroid, domus droid, domuslink, domus, domus link, domuslink password, domuslink user password, can you dim with x10 commander for droid?, pantalla domus, x10 domuslink.
* Scene availability from domus.Link V2.1.
* Update some of the graphics
* Error handling of domus.Link issues such as heyu not running
* Fixes for module type validation