Drilling Horsepower Calculator is an easy tool to calculate the Horsepower required for a Drilling Operation based on the Feed Rate and Tool Diameter, which are used to determine the Material Removal Rate (or Metal Removal Rate).
Also required is the Unit Power, which is a material property describing the Amount of Power required to Cut that Material.
• Material removal rate (in³/min)
• Spindle horsepower (hp)
• Motor horsepower (hp)
• Spindle torque (in∙lb)
• A very light weighted.
• A very User friendly Interface. Easy to understand the inputs.
• All the calculations are done at an eye blink time. Very Speedy Calculator.
• All the calculations are very simultaneous. If any of the parameter used in the calculation changes, the new result is calculated on the spot.
• A Help Menu. Each difficult concepts are well explained in an easy and diagrammatically way.