10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
It can be used as simple file explorer,advanced root explorer or an application manager.
You can see and access all of your files and apps from your mobile device and share them with others.
* File Manager – Manage your files like you do on your desktop or laptop using Multiple Select, Cut/Copy/Paste, Move, Create, Delete, Rename, Search, Share, Send, Create Shortcut, and Bookmark; operations can be performed on local files (on your Android device) or remotely (on your computer)
* Application Manager – uninstall, backup, Share and get info of apps
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to compress and decompress ZIP files
* Shows thumbnails for APKs and images
* Functions as your FTP client. Manage files on FTP servers just like you manage files on your SD card
* Root Explorer – the ultimate set of file management tools for root users. Provides access to the entire file system and all data directories, and allows the user to change permissions.
* multiselect (by tapping, or select all/wildcards via 'Menu > List > Select all')
* calculation of file and folder size,md5
* sorting by name, extension, size or date
* file and folder search (wildcards allowed)
* built-in text and picture viewers
* open files with the default handler, or manually choose
* send files via email, bluetooth and so on
* More features included, and many more to come
Copy/Move: When copying or moving files first tab will be the source tab and other will be destination tab.
*Added Legacy Menu Button Support For New Android Phones That Do Not Have A Physical Menu Button..
*Added A Brand New Icon..
*Some Bug Fixes..