"Droid finder" is the solution if you want to make sure you know where your phone is at any time.
Find your lost, stolen, or misplaced phone with the original device recovery app for Android.
"Droid finder" listens on incoming SMS messages. If the message is a special word of your choosing it will do the following:
- Disable silent mode
- Adjust the volume to max.
Now also with Location tracking. This feature can be purchased from within the app. Unlike many other apps of this kind, no smart phone is needed to see the location of your lost phone.
GPS Tracking for your phone works like this
1) You use somebody elses phone to send a text message with a pre-defined keyword to your own phone
2) Your phone will reply to the message with a GPS co-ordinates point of your phone's location.
3) The text message also contains the estimated accuracy for the location.
4) The location is based on the phone's updayed location from the Network operator provider. The location fix is very fast.
Now feel you app with an advance feature:
If your Phone's SIM is replaced by any person, there is automatic message will be send with a GPS co-ordinates point of your phone's location
to the preselected number is choosen by you by the current SIM that means you get current phone number and you can trace it.
How to use:
1.Set a PIN of your choice.
2.Set a known "Contact Number" of your choice.
3.You can use this app in two way:
a)when you kept your phone at any place and forget, just send a message from any other phone to your phone.
The SMS content should be "pin sms" without quotes. For example, if your PIN is 123, SMS that you need to send is:
b)After receiving sms phone will ring loudly even if it is silent mode, and it will respond with sms with location to sender.
a)When your phone is stolen by some one and SIM is replaced, then it will automatically send sms with current location to the number feeded in "point number two".
This application is protected by the "PIN" that you had set.
This application responds only to the SMSs with the correct PIN.