Dr.Web v.9 Anti-virus Life lic
10,000 - 50,000 downloads
- Customizable scanner
- Automatic threats detection
- Is it a really needed so far?
- Too expensive
+ By Doctor Web, Ltd
Dr. Web Anti-virus Light is an antivirus for Android
This is Dr. Web Anti-Virus, the paid version ($4.99) of this app, with no ads and extra features: black list, more settings, constant updates and much more.
Although there haven't been reported too many cases of malware on Android, it seems that the need of security on a open-source OS is in the air. Dr. Web Anti-virus Light comes to cover that need with a simple but intuitive Anti-Virus for Android.
First thing you have to do is enable SpiGuard to activate protecting warnings. Dr. Web will notify you when a threat is detected. You can set notifications from preferences.
It works in two different ways: first, you can scan by yourself your device. There are three options: quick scan, full scan (takes longer and scans even the hidden and system files) or the custom scan (select what you want to be scanned). There's also an automatic scan: every time you install a new app, Dr. Web will automatically look for threats. What's more, you can schedule scanners in order to keep your device safe of malware.
Finally, Dr. Web tracks statistics about malware detected, apps installed and scans done. It's better if you keep Dr. Web up-to-date from the tab "update". An Anti-virus is more effective if it has info about the last threats and malware.
We don't think that an anti-virus is something really needed so far. Anyway, it's a security measure that makes no damage if it doesn't kill your battery life. Dr. Web works pretty well in this sense.
Use Dr.Web for Android free of charge!
Purchase Dr.Web Security Space or Dr.Web Anti-virus.
New! Remove ransomeware lockers
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
•Performs express or full file system scans; Scans files and folders on demand.
Provides real-time file system scanning.
•Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
•Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
•Move detected threats to the quarantine. Restore quarantined files.
•Minimally impacts system performance.
•Economizes battery resources.
•Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates.
•Provides detailed statistics.
Comes with handy and informative desktop widgets.
Avoid unwanted calls and SMS messages.
•Offers a choice of filtering modes.
•Lets users create their own filtering profiles.
•Offers a customisable blacklist.
•Displays information about blocked calls and messages.
Will help locate a mobile device if it has been lost or stolen,
and, if necessary, wipe confidential information from it remotely.
•Locks a device after it’s been rebooted.
•Locks a device so that it can only be unlocked by entering a password (the number of unlock attempts is limited).
•Lets users unlock a device with the help of an SMS message.
•Offers a Google Maps link to a device's location.
•Lets users perform a remote wipe of data on devices and SD cards.
•Starts audio playback and locks the screen.
•Lets users customise the message that is to be displayed on the screen of a blocked device.
•Offers users the option to create a list of numbers to which SIM card change notifications will be sent for a lost device. It is from these numbers that you can control the Anti-theft and unlock a device if you have forgotten the unlock password.
The Cloud Checker filter will restrict access to undesirable Internet sites. Block access to non-recommended or potentially dangerous sites according to several categories (drugs, violence, etc.).
The Security Auditor
•Troubleshoots the device to identify security problems and offers solutions to address them.
Controls application network activity
•Filters the external network traffic of the applications installed on the device and system applications. Choose between Wi-Fi and cellular network filtering, and take advantage of customisable rules (filter by IP addresses and/or ports, and by entire networks or IP ranges).
•Monitors current and previously transmitted traffic; gives you information about the addresses/ports to which applications are connecting and the amount of inbound and outbound traffic.
The firewall is compatible with Android 4.0 or higher.
How to remove Dr.Web for Android when the anti-theft is present on your device
Before removing Dr.Web Anti-virus, clear the option “Dr.Web Anti-virus” in the “Security” tab located in the “Administration” section.
Dr.Web v.9 Anti-virus Life lic Videos
Scanner and SpIDer Guard now work on Android OS 5.
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know exactly where you are. It uses GPS.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Call somewhere with no need for the user to confirm that call. ER numbers aren't allowed, though.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Find out how much space is used by any package.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - Manage the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Modify phone state. It includes power it on and off.
- - android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG
- - Read your contact data.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Read phone state. Used to know whether you're in a call or not.
- - To read SMS.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Monitor incoming SMS messages, to process them.
- - Use a deprecated permission that no app should ask for.
- - Send SMS.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your calendar data.
- - android.permission.WRITE_CALL_LOG
- - Write, but not read unless allowed by another permission, your contacts data.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
- - Write SMS messages.
- - Read, but not write, the user's browsing history and bookmarks.
- - Write, but not read, the user's browsing history and bookmarks.
- - Query Android Market to obtain their licensing status. Used to avoid piracy.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 9.02.1 released on 01/01/15.
- UpdatedNew version 9.01.6 released on 11/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 9.01.5 released on 09/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 9.01.4 released on 08/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 9.01.3 released on 07/21/14.
- UpdatedNew version 9.01.3 released on 07/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 9.01.1 released on 04/10/14.
- UpdatedNew version 9.01.0 released on 04/02/14.
- UpdatedNew version 9.00.1 released on 12/12/13.
- UpdatedNew version 9.00.0 released on 12/04/13.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web v.8 Anti-virus Life lic to Dr.Web v.9 Anti-virus Life lic on 12/04/13.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web Anti-virus Life license to Dr.Web v.8 Anti-virus Life lic on 12/04/13.
- UpdatedNew version 8.00.7 released on 10/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 8.00.6 released on 09/13/13.
- UpdatedNew version 8.00.5 released on 08/16/13.
- UpdatedNew version 8.00.4 released on 07/26/13.
- UpdatedNew version 8.00.3 released on 07/18/13.
- UpdatedNew version 8.00.0 released on 05/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.3 released on 09/20/12.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.2 released on 07/13/12.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.1 released on 07/10/12.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.0 released on 07/03/12.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web Anti-virus to Dr.Web Anti-virus Life license on 07/03/12.
- New pricePrice increased from $4.99 to $75.00 on 07/03/12.
- UpdatedNew version 6.01.8 released on 04/09/12.
- UpdatedNew version 6.01.7 released on 12/15/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000 downloads level reached on 12/06/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.01.6 released on 11/16/11.
- NewApplication reactivated on 11/14/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.01.5 released on 11/14/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000-10000 downloads level reached on 11/14/11.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on 10/02/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.01.0 released on 07/28/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.2 released on 06/02/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000-5000 downloads level reached on 04/11/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.1 released on 04/07/11.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web for Android to Dr.Web Anti-virus on 04/07/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 500-1000 downloads level reached on 03/20/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 100-500 downloads level reached on 02/19/11.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50-100 downloads level reached on 02/17/11.
- New pricePrice increased from $0.99 to $4.99 on 02/15/11.
- NewFirst appearance on 02/10/11.
Displaying 4 of 42 - show all
Hey it is a nice Antivirus but nobody wants to pay for it if you want to download it for free.
Just search Dr. Web Antivirus in this website: http://www.androidnest.com/ you can also find more apps for android in it.Just check it....
"Two Thumbs Up" 14 best Anti-Virus Android apps *Satisfaction Guarantee*
This is by far the best protection I have purchased for my android device and I am extremely satisfied with it features and the protection it offers. There is however a serious flaw that needs to be addressed. When the "Lock after restart" option is enable it can easily be bypassed by booting your phone into safe mode. There mu
This app was nothing but a problem it would constantly be restarting itself cause my phone to overheat.