Dr.Web v.9 Anti-virus Light
50,000,000 - 100,000,000 downloads
- Customizable scanner
- Automatic threats detection
- Is it a really needed so far?
+ By Doctor Web, Ltd
Download Dr.Web v.9 Anti-virus Light
Dr. Web Anti-virus Light is an antivirus for Android
Although there haven't been reported too many cases of malware on Android, it seems that the need of security on a open-source OS is in the air. Dr. Web Anti-virus Light comes to cover that need with a simple but intuitive Anti-Virus for Android.
First thing you have to do is enable SpiGuard to activate protecting warnings. Dr. Web will notify you when a threat is detected. You can set notifications from preferences.
It works in two different ways: first, you can scan by yourself your device. There are three options: quick scan, full scan (takes longer and scans even the hidden and system files) or the custom scan (select what you want to be scanned). There's also an automatic scan: every time you install a new app, Dr. Web will automatically look for threats. What's more, you can schedule scanners in order to keep your device safe of malware.
Finally, Dr. Web tracks statistics about malware detected, apps installed and scans done. It's better if you keep Dr. Web up-to-date from the tab "update". An Anti-virus is more effective if it has info about the last threats and malware.
We don't think that an anti-virus is something really needed so far. Anyway, it's a security measure that makes no damage if it doesn't kill your battery life. Dr. Web works pretty well in this sense.
Important! The Light version is NOT ENOUGH to protect your device from all types of malware. To get maximum security, choose comprehensive protection with Dr.Web for Android (FREE for 14 days).
New! Remove locker ransomware
Unlock a device compromised by locker ransomware.
- Terminates malicious processes even on locked devices;
- Neutralises lockers that are not yet present in the Dr.Web virus database;
- Preserves data; no ransom needs to be paid to criminals.
Features and Advantages
•Performs quick or full file system scans, as well as custom scans of user-specified files and folders.
Offers real-time file system scanning with the SpIDer Guard monitor whenever attempts are made to save files in the memory.
•Using the unique Origins Tracing™ technology, detects new, unknown malware.
•Protects SD cards from becoming infected with autorun files and Exploit.Cpllnk, both of which may be dangerous for Windows-running devices.
•Moves detected threats to the quarantine from which isolated files can be restored, if needed.
•Minimally impacts system performance.
•Economizes battery resources.
•Economizes traffic due to the small size of the virus database updates, which is particularly important for users whose mobile device plans have usage limitations.
•Collects statistics on detected threats and actions performed.
Offers handy and informative desktop widgets for accessing the application.
This version does not include these important components: anti-spam, anti-theft, firewall and Cloud Checker. To protect your mobile device from all types of malware, use Dr.Web for Android (comprehensive protection).
Dr.Web v.9 Anti-virus Light Videos
Fixed an error: the application window was not displayed when tapping the icon in the notification pane or opening it via the application manager on some devices.
- - Know where you approximately are.
- - Know what access (wifi, 3G…) you have at every moment.
- - Access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- - Change network connectivity state.
- - Have access to the list of accounts linked to your device.
- - Find out how much space is used by any package.
- - Get info about the currently running tasks.
- - Send and receive internet info.
- - Stop all processes running in the background.
- - android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
- - Read the system log files. Usually used to collect crash and force close reports.
- - Know if the system has finished booting.
- - Change the order of tasks.
- - Use a deprecated permission that no app should ask for.
- - Use the vibrator.
- - Write whatever to your SD card.
Displaying 3 of 0 - show all
- UpdatedNew version 9.00.4 released on 05/15/15.
- UpdatedNew version 9.00.3 released on 05/12/15.
- NewApplication reactivated on 05/06/15.
- DeletedApplication deleted from the Android Market on 04/27/15.
- UpdatedNew version 9.00.2 released on 01/02/15.
- UpdatedNew version 9.00.1 released on 11/15/14.
- UpdatedNew version 9.00.00 released on 09/12/14.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web v.7 Anti-virus Light to Dr.Web v.9 Anti-virus Light on 09/12/14.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.14 released on 08/27/14.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.13 released on 05/29/14.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.12 released on 04/08/14.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.11 released on 02/05/14.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.10 released on 12/05/13.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web Anti-virus Light to Dr.Web v.7 Anti-virus Light on 11/04/13.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.9 released on 10/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.8 released on 09/17/13.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.7 released on 08/02/13.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.6 released on 07/26/13.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web Anti-virus Light (free) to Dr.Web Anti-virus Light on 04/19/13.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.4 released on 03/02/13.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web Anti-virus Light to Dr.Web Anti-virus Light (free) on 01/16/13.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 10000000 downloads level reached on 10/28/12.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.3 released on 07/26/12.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.1 released on 04/17/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 5000000 downloads level reached on 03/28/12.
- UpdatedNew version 7.00.0 released on 03/27/12.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 1000000 downloads level reached on 12/06/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.01.5 released on 11/14/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.01.2 released on 09/30/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.01.0 released on 07/28/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.8 released on 05/31/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.7 released on 05/05/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.6 released on 04/07/11.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web for Android Light to Dr.Web Anti-virus Light on 04/07/11.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.5 released on 02/02/11.
- ChangesName changed from Dr.Web Anti-virus to Dr.Web for Android Light on 12/16/10.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.4 released on 12/16/10.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.3 released on 11/02/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. >250000 downloads level reached on 10/02/10.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.2 released on 09/17/10.
- UpdatedNew version 6.00.1 released on 09/07/10.
- ChangesName changed from Antivirus Dr.Web to Dr.Web Anti-virus on 08/14/10.
- + downloadsBecomes more popular. 50000-250000 downloads level reached on 08/09/10.
- NewFirst appearance on 08/03/10.
Displaying 4 of 44 - show all
#UNLOCK# my code BPJTKDPVTHGZNBMA
Does what it's supposed to do.
Awesome work..but i request the developers of this app plz more improve the system of device sd card scene. Thanks a lot.. ㅌㅍㅈㄴㅅ..
Butter than other