Dune HD RC
by: Dune HD GmbH • 1K
Original application from Dune HD GmbH allowing to control your Dune HD media players and set-top-boxes.
- Fully replaces the standard IR remote control.
- Convenient buttons layout.
- Innovative touch pad, mouse pad and gyroscope controls.
- Uses Wi-Fi to connect to the local network.
- Automatically searches for Dune HD devices in the local network.
- Allows controlling multiple Dune HD devices and easily switching between them.
- Enter text into Dune HD device using native keyboard on your mobile device.
- Browse and remotely launch playback of media content stored on Dune HD device.
- Share media (videos, photos, music) stored on your mobile device to Dune HD device
- View and manage Favorites folder
- Any modern model of Dune HD device (with IP control support; supported models include: Dune HD Base/Prime 3.0, Dune HD Smart D1/B1/H1, Dune HD Max, Dune HD Duo, Dune HD Lite 53D, Dune HD TV-101, Dune HD TV-301, Dune HD TV-102, Dune HD TV-303D, Dune HD Connect, or newer models).
- Dune HD device should have an up-to-date firmware version (with IP control support; supported versions are 110127_2105_beta or newer).
- Dune HD device should be connected to the same local network as your mobile device.
- Content browsing, media sharing, favorites, playlists and mouse functionality requires to install specific firmware versions/apps on Dune HD device. See here for more details: http://dune-hd.com/firmware/mobile_apps
Dune HD RC application is now able to fully replace USB mouse connected to Dune HD box. Users can choose between well-known mouse pad or innovative gyroscope mouse controls.
Tags: dune hd , dune ip control , dune hd rc , dune hd widgets , dune hd tools , dune hd network remote , dune hd widget , dune hd 101 tools , layout ir controller