50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Intuitive interface
- Ease of use
- Backup apps and user data (contacts, WiFi access points, SMS...)
- Lite version is too restrictive
+ By Mofancier
Ease Backup makes easier backup/restore apps and data located on your mobile device
Imagine you are about to drop your old smartphone and start a new life with a powerful brand-new one. The upgrade is happening, but you don't want to miss your apps and data. However, most of the backups-like apps you've already tried are too difficult to manage (technical parameters, painful interface...). If that's the case, you should give a go to Ease Backup.
Simplicity is the added-value of this app. It displays the data that can be backed up in two tabs: user app (all those apps installed by the user) and user data (including contacts, SMS, MMS, Call Logs, Bookmarks, Wi-Fi Access Points...). Select those apps and user data you want to backup just by tapping them one by one.
From the bottom bar you can run the actions: Restore, Cloud Backup (connect to your preferred cloud storage service: Dropbox, Google Drive or Box), schedule backup, search app or user data, sort options and refresh. From settings you can set backup filters for contacts, change app language (English, Russian, Hungarian, Spanish and German support) and upgrade to the Pro version (check out its interesting features here).
For some ROOT users: if this app failed to backup app data, please try to install or update SuperSU and Busybox.
EaseBackup is a powerful data backup and sync tool on Android, combining with functionality and simplicity, helps to improve the security of data on your phone or synchronize this data with other devices. It has practical and useful features, including backup app and data on your SD card, cloud backup, scheduled backup, app freezer, app aciton panel, and much more. With a clean and simple design interface Holo makes it quite easy to use even for a novice Android user.
1. Backup & restore app's apk file
2. Backup & restore phone contacts, including contacts photo
3. Backup & restore SMS and MMS
4. Backup & restore call logs, bookmarks
5. Backup & restore your phone settings, including mobile ringtones, wallpaper, personal dictionary
6. App action panel: feature that provides basic information about each app, and the most used actions, uninstalling, launch and redirect to Google Play
7. Fastest way to search for apps and backups
8. Backup app's data, Wi-Fi configuration and passwords, laucher layout and widgets (ROOT required)
9. Batch restore app and data silently and fastly in the background without disturbing you (ROOT required)
10. App freezer. Freezing some rarely used app may helps to save phone RAM and increase battery life (ROOT required)
11. App cache cleaner. Easy to clear the unnecessary cache files on your internal phone storage or external SD card.
1. Unlimited backup history (free version limited to 1)
2. Backup high-definition photo of contacts(only works on Android 4.0 or higher)
3. Sync backup to/from the cloud, facilitates the migration of data between different mobile devices while increasing security, supports Dropbox, GoogleDrive and Box.
4. Scheduled backup. Flexible and powerful configuration makes backup work much simpler
5. Auto backup apk file when a new app is installed or updated
Russian (Thanks to Наиль Шайхутдинов)
Hungarian (Thanks to gidano)
Spanish(Thanks to ves ko, Guillermo)
German(Thanks to Jay Ray)
French(Thanks to jerome g)
Italian(Thanks to Fabrizio Santillo)
Portuguese(Thanks to M Barbosa)
Polish(Thanks to Bodzio Wo)
Norwegian(Thanks to Bjarte Rolland)
Read/Write text messages (SMS and MMS)
Read/Write call log
Read/Write user-defined dictionary
Read/Write web bookmarks
These permissions required for backup/restore actions:
(1) Modify system settings
This permission is used to restore your ringtone settings
(2) Run at startup
Prevent phone from sleeping
These permissions required for schedule backup
(3) Find accounts on the device
Add or remove accounts
These permission required for Google Drive service
Any bug feedback or suggestion, please contact us:
1. Add support for SMS & MMS restoring on Android 4.4(KitKat)
2. Add necessary permissions for Android 4.4
3. Add translation of Norwegian
4. Notification is removable when finished
5. Fix some bugs
For Android 4.4 users:
If the messages don't appear in Hangouts when you have performed Restore, please try these steps:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit Hangouts
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
If the messages still don't show, please try to restart your phone.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
I'm unable to get my messages back.... plz help i have the .dat File..still not helping
I have root but app say not root access
Love the restore app data feature.. Probably the only app that has the option and works.. Excellent support.. Totally recomend
It doesn't get any easier than this. It can backup all of my apps including paid ones. And it's fast too!
backed up my sms on 4.3 but unable to restore it on 4.4. it crashed my sms inbox (unable to see any sms and sms received in future) and have to clear hangout cache and data to bring back the usability of sms (backed sms on 4.3 unrestored)
On my Nexus 7 with 4.4, system apps do not show up in the list of apps to freeze. Can you perhaps look at this? Compared to Titanium, this app is so much easier to use. This issue is the only thing to not make me switch.