10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Nicholas Olesak
How It Works:
EasyMPG only needs three pieces of information every time you get gas: the price per gallon, the total cost, and your vehicle's odometer. When you fill your tank completely, it tells you the gas mileage that your vehicle got since the last full fill-up. It also calculates the overall average gas mileage for your vehicle. If you don't always fill your tank completely - no problem! Just mark the fill-up as "partial" and it will wait and include the info in your next complete fill-up gas mileage calculation.
NOTE: The MPG rating for your vehicle can only be calculated when you perform a complete fillup.
----------------- Free Version Features -----------------
* Keep a fuel log for one vehicle
* Keeps a digital record of your vehicle's gas expenses, mileage, and odometer
* Quick-and-easy way to add a new fill-up - only 3 numbers!
* Also lets you include fill-up memo
* Save an unlimited number of fill-ups
* Not required to fill tank every time
* Provides estimated costs for each day, week, month, and year
* Provides estimated miles for each day, week, month, and year
* Has an awesome Trip Cost Calculator (uses Google Directions and your vehicles mpg rating to estimate the cost to drive from one address to another)
* Estimates cost per person on a multi-person trip
* Does all of the calculating for you with no room for error
* Can export vehicle data
* Easy-to-use user interface
* Has banner advertisements provided by Google's AdMod on fillup and vehicle listings. The revenue from these ads are to support the developer, to remove ads upgrade to the full version for only 99 cents! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nickolesak.easympg
* Ability to contact the developer and suggest new features
------------- Paid Version Bonus Features -----------
* No advertisements!
* Keep fuel logs for multiple vehicles
* Can import and export vehicle and fillup data, which provides a great way to backup your records and transfer data between phones.
Reasons for Special Permissions:
* Network and Data is required the Trip Cost Calculator. It is used to get the driving distance between the specified addresses from Google Directions. The data usage is very minimal, and can be avoided by manually entering the driving distance. It is also used to download advertisements in the free version - to remove ads and limit your data consumption, get the full version for only 99 cents!
* SD Storage is required to exporting data when upgrading to full version.
We just added a button to open up the options menu from the Vehicles Home Screen. This allows phones without a physical "Menu" button to still access the app's menu!
We also just added an awesome Trip Cost Calculator! Just enter a starting address and a destination, and it will estimate how much the trip will cost you using the driving distance and your vehicles mpg rating! It also allows for splitting costs between multiple people and round-trip calculations!