50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Rainer Müller
Create your own remote control, define layouts, add background images and button icons. Simply arrange buttons using drag and drop. Use multiple layouts and just switch between them according to your needs.
Define Macros, Events and Actions similar to EventGhost.
EGRemote also supports Google's Cloud Messaging Service (push messaging), which means your phone can also receive network events outside your home network, it just needs a working internet connection. To use this service, please download EGRemote Studio (http://goo.gl/JflGj), install it on your Eventghost PC and follow the instructions.
Import/Export your settings to share your remotes between different devices or just use it to backup your data.
- Network Event (event by event sender plugin)
- Button Click (event on button click)
- Phone State (event when phone state changes)
- Wifi State (event when wifi state changes)
- EGRemote Start (event on egremote startup)
- Volume Button (event on volume button click)
- Speech Recognition (event on matching text)
- Show/Hide Button
- Network Event (send a network event)
- Start Application (start an app)
- Wake On LAN (wake up a pc)
- Switch Layout (switch to another remote control layout)
- Enable/Disable Event
- Enable/Disable Action
- Message (display an on-screen message)
- Delay (delay all actions of a macro)
- Play Soundfile (play a soundfile e.g. mp3, flac, ...)
- Start Speech Recognition
- Tasker Task
- Open URL
- edit mode context menu added
- moving buttons improved
- use context menu in edit mode to add layout/buttons
- use context menu in edit mode to move/edit/rename/disable/duplicate/delete buttons
- two new actions (TTS and Open URL).
- event prefix support ("MSG:", "TTS:", "URL:")
- background service is started automatically
- swipe gesture to switch layouts
- push message server port configurable