Electrical LV Calculator
by: JFG Developers • 220
Quick Reference Implementation for the main calculations requested by the Low Voltage Electrotechnical Regulations.
Useful tool for surveyors, engineers or electricians.
Designed for the calculation of:
* The minimum wire UNE 20460-5-523 Nov.2004, applying or not applying correction factors or by a certain voltage drop.
* The maximum cable UNE 20460-5-523 Nov.2004, applying or not applying correction factors or by a certain voltage drop.
* The automatic switch current (A).
* The voltage drop (% V).
* Maximum Allowable Power installation by installed capacity, the value of the switch or through the line section.
* The short-circuit with two options. In the case of a client in medium voltage (transformer data known) or the customer if low voltage (short circuit worst approach).
* The value of the earth resistance or the number of electrodes necessary to obtain a definite value of earth resistance.
* Corrects the power factor and reduce reactive consumption in the electric bill. Notes the benefits of this measure.
Tags: baja tension calculator , short circuit calculator , valores del iga en baja tension , caida de tension calcular js , calcular factura electricidad , reglamento baja tension , reglamento electrotecnico de baja tension español , low voltage short circuit calculator , calculo factura electricidad at y bt