50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- Well done
- Didn't find any. Did you?
A comprehensive tool to learn Electronics.
To most people this application seems pointless. But for those studying or teaching electronics it may be the most essential and the best ever developed app, proving that there's a lot of room to imagine and create new and useful apps.
The app's divided into three main features, set out in tabs: calculator, to help us with all those color codes, laws, voltages and stuff; pin out, with a large description of cables (from USB to any other); and the resource tab, with some useful nomenclature libraries and so on.
This is the donate version to help the developer, Demetrio Iero.
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
• USB 3.1, Type-C connector pinout;
• Apple Lightning pinout;
• Analog Audio DIN pinout;
• Raspberry Pi B+ pinout [Pro];
• translation updates, added Indonesian;
• bugs fix;
Good app. Handy and saves me time.
Handy and helpful. Keep doing a good job.
Great reference app
Really nice for electronic s hobbyists.
This is one of my "Must have" Apps. Well worth donating to help the Dev!
Always saves my butt!