1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Well done
- Nothing special
To most people this application seems pointless. But for those studying or teaching electronics it may be the most essential and the best ever developed app, proving that there's a lot of room to imagine and create new and useful apps.
The app's divided into three main features, set out in tabs: calculator, to help us with all those color codes, laws, voltages and stuff; pin out, with a large description of cables (from USB to any other); and the resource tab, with some useful nomenclature libraries and so on.
Don't forget that there's a donate version if you want to help the developer, Demetrio Iero.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.demisoft.it
Recently changed in this version:
• AC/DC Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter [Pro];
• possibility to use a language different than phone default;
• modified voltage drop calculator;
• Pinout PCIE Express 6 and 8 pin, EPS Power 8 pin;
• Fuses and Automotive Fuses color codes [Pro];
• updated Raspberry Pi pinout;
• layout fix for some devices;
• improvements in voltage divider, LM317;
• other minor fixes and improvements;
• updated many translations;
Last activity on ElectroDroid
- yaroslav1803199918 Downloaded 14h ago
- poornisidhu Downloaded 16h ago
- robertdesantos Downloaded 1d ago
- bards Downloaded May 16, 2013
- mayko 20 Downloaded May 15, 2013
- esereser Downloaded May 14, 2013
- hourin Downloaded May 7, 2013
- halitmaran Downloaded May 3, 2013
- jasonsator1 Downloaded May 3, 2013
Lists with: ElectroDroid
Comments and ratings for ElectroDroid
It's very helpful
Just what I was looking for. Has every thing you need.
Don't know what's going on
Only gripe is some of the ads are not safe for work. ;-) But otherwise pretty good.
One of the most useful apps I have ever downloaded. It is loaded with useful information and calculators. I am interested to see what features are added with the pro version since the free version is so good.
This app is great to use as a quick reference