Elixir 2 - Widgets
100,000 - 500,000 downloads
- Easy to use
- Many widgets
- The design could be improved
Choose the ones you want to use and customize them
Elixir 2 - Widgets is an Android application for creating widgets on your home screen. What you need to do is to long press on the homescreen, choose widgets and then the Elixir size you want to use. A new window will open and you'll have to set the Name, Background transparency and other important settings. After that, you can click on the image and select the type of widget you want to install (Battery, CPU usage, Memory, Time, Wi-Fi and many more).
After the first one, you can go on and create many more widgets for your homescreen and customize them all to your taste.
Elixir 2 - Widgets was developed by Tamás Barta, creator of other useful applications for your Android device. If you want to install widgets in a quick and easy way this is your application, although the design could really be improved in order to be more aesthetic.
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, changeable transparency
- various icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery current
- battery temperature
- battery time
- battery voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count: gmail or any imap server
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback (vibrate on touch in ics)
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
- volume profile selector
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. If you donate:
- ads will be removed
- set custom label color for every widget icon, on/off/unread/missed icon states
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or you can make a donation from my web site or from the application.
- Better image quality for shortcuts and contacts in widgets
- USB tethering toggle is available from Andrid 4.4 with System Add-on 1.9
- GPS toggle fix
- Volume dialog / Profiles color fix
- Other fixes and changes
Great app. intuitive, easy setup, highly recommended
Elixir 2 + widgets = Android desktop superiority defined.
Really loving this app.
Been using this app for quite a while... Won't have a phone without this app!
owesome... made me easier to turn on or off my apps on my device, its just like one widget but contains many.. Brilliant.. Thanks guys..
Elixir 2 with widgets continues to be one of the most useful apps I have.