500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Good-looking layout
- System management features
- Not for low-profile users
+ By Tamás Barta
Elixir 2 is an enhanced version of the well-known monitoring app
If you were already using Elixir (first version) you know what we're talking about. If not, we recommend you to directly get Elixir 2 since it has been enhanced and overtakes its previous version regarding both performance and interface.
Elixir 2 is a system monitor app that contains lots of highly configurable widgets that display info about battery, cpu usage, memory usage, internal and external storage, wifi, APN, GPS, bluetooth, sync, airplane mode, sensors and many more. This way you'll have a quick access to all that Android system features that you use most.
Elixis 2 though, is way more than a simple info tracker and displayer. It claims to replace built-in Android system management features. For example, you can manage apps installed in your device, uninstall them, move them to your SD card, view logs or any system detail related to them. Likewise, you can manage status bar, sensors, running apps, widgets and many more. You can even backup/restore your device from Elixir.
Tamás Barta has focused on enhancing the app regarding feature, although also regarding scenery. Dashboard looks now pretty good and it's way more accessible. A quantum leap over its previous version.
- open system screens from one place
- displays hardware information: battery, internal/external storage, cpu, memory, telephony, wifi, bluetooth, nfc, location, display, audio, airplane mode, camera, camcorder, input devices, usb
- displays software information: synchronization, accessibility, build, operating system, settings, configuration, clipboard, drm, environment variables, features, java, media effects, shared libraries
- change settings (brightness, screen timeout, ...), do actions (mount/unmount sd, clear cache, start bluetooth discovery, ...), turn things on/off (apn, wifi, bluetooth, auto-brightness, rotation, ...)
- displays installed applications: code, data and cache size, network traffic; launch, uninstall, clear cache, move to sd, organize applications by labels, batch mode, enable/disable applications or components
- displays running and recent processes / services / tasks: pid, cpu usage, memory usage, total cpu, network traffic, view logs of a process, kill background processes, batch mode
- displays output of the top linux command
- shortcuts to widgets, application labels or Elixir screens
- statusbar icon can display values in different form
- can handle profiles: turn toggles, change settings, launch applications by one click
- displays sensor information, turn sensors on/off, microphone
- file browser
- generating and sending reports
- display/save/share logcat/dmesg logs
- multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled
- small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
- open widgets from shortcuts, put to notification area or home screen.
- widget performance screen
- customize widget icons by icon packs
- various widget backgrounds, custom color, background image, changeable transparency
- different icon sizes
- change label position/color/size, hide labels
- backup/restore widget definitions
- change image, label, refresh rate of widget types
Widget icon types:
- application launcher
- recent application (dynamic)
- shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
- battery: state, current, time, temperature, voltage
- internal storage
- external storage
- cpu usage
- cpu frequency
- cpu usage * frequency
- running/recent applications/processes count
- e-mail unread count (imap)
- missed calls count
- messages unread count
- bookmarks, history
- next alarm
- mobile signal strength
- mobile traffic
- wifi signal strength
- wifi traffic
- wifi name
- wifi link speed
- cpu governor
- mobile data
- mobile network toggle (2G/3G/4G) - opens settings
- apn selector
- data roaming
- wimax (4g)
- wifi selector
- wifi ap (hotspot)
- usb tethering
- bluetooth (2 or 3 state)
- bluetooth tethering
- nfc - opens settings
- airplane mode
- brightness (can set levels)
- screen timeout (can set levels, keep screen on)
- screen off
- screen filter
- screen orientation
- sync all
- background data
- ringer mode
- haptic feedback
- sd mount
- sd refresh
- usb mass storage
- flash (needs TeslaLED Flashlight)
- volume profile selector
- clear cache
- reboot (for rooted devices, normal/recovery/bootloader/shutdown)
- usb debugging
- stay awake (with wake lock)
- refresh widget
Languages: english, magyar, русский, deutsch, ελληνικά, polski, française, español, český, 正體中文, yкраїнський, italiano, slovenčina, 日本語, 한국의
This is a free, ad-supported application. Donation will remove ads and enable features.
You can donate by buying the Elixir 2 - Donation Key application or make a donation from my web site or from the application.
- Airplane mode toggle can work from Android 4.2 on a rooted device thanks to Corey Z, developer of Secure Settings
Congratulation! Great app!
Essential app for any Android phone. I am always amazed at the amount of hardware and software info it is able to extract without root access. Once found the culprit of battery drain just by sorting running processes by total CPU time, something that was not readily visible in Android's stock battery stats.
Simple to use and automate lot of things not as complicated as Tasker.
Cool app with multifunction!
Best system tools and custom personalizing of android system.
Other than the update occasionally breaking the installation, this app works perfectly and has great addon apps.