500,000 - 1,000,000 downloads
- Amount of widgets and icons
- Highly configurable widgets and icons
- Android system info
- Ease of use
- We didn't find any, did you?
Elixir is a monitoring app that displays info about Android system performance
Elixir contains lots of highly configurable widgets that display info about battery, cpu usage, memory usage, internal and external storage, wifi, APN, GPS, bluetooth, sync, airplane mode, sensors and many more. This way you'll have a quick access to all these Android system features that you use most.
All the widgets are configurable regarding size, icons, export/import widget definitions and much more. The widget icons are simple, minimalist. You can set icons on the status bar as well: battery, cpu.
Elixir has been developed by Tamás Barta, an individual developer who has just launched this app (and an add-on) on the market, but who's reaching great success with it.
Elixir is a must have for those who want to have a comprehensive control about what's going on, or for those who want quick access for the main Android system features.
Elixir is a system information application with highly configurable widgets. Displays information about battery, cpu usage, memory usage, internal and external storage (sd-card), display, wifi, mobile network, location services (gps), bluetooth, sync, airplane mode, sensors, etc.
* multiple widget sizes, each can be disabled at Settings
* small widget icons, up to 7*7 icons per screen.
* every widgets are configurable (Menu/Widgets)
* every icon can be customized (Menu/Tips&Tricks/Customize icons)
* export/import widget definitions
* running processes/services/tasks
* statusbar icons: battery, cpu
* generating html report
Widget icon types:
* battery current
* battery temperature
* cpu usage
* cpu frequency
* running application count
* next alarm time
* external storage
* internal storage
* mobile signal strength
* mobile traffic
* wifi signal strength
* wifi traffic
* airplane mode switch
* auto-rotate switch
* auto-sync switch
* sync switch
* bluetooth switch (2 or 3 state)
* gps switch (not avaible in 2.3)
* mobile data switch (APN switch, read Tips&Tricks)
* wimax (4g) switch for EVO
* wifi switch
* wifi hotspot switch
* mute switch
* ringer mode switch: normal, silent, vibrate
* speakerphone switch
* auto brightness switch
* brightness switch with configurable levels
* screen timeout switch with configurable levels
* lock switch
* edit widget mode switch
* application launcher
* shortcut: bookmark, contact, setting, ...
Elixir Personal Add-on:
- Gmail unread count widget for multiple accounts. This function is not available in Gmail 2.3.5 or later. Google denied access to emails.
- Sms unread count widget
- Missed calls widget
- Contact widgets. If you click on a contact picture, you can easily view contact, send an email, sms or make a call
Please read Menu/Tips & Tricks.
- Contact direct dial
- Contact direct message
You can make translation at:
- "Edit" labels everywhere: turn "Edit widget mode" off at Elixir/Menu/Settings or by "Edit widget mode switch" widget icon.
- "-elixir" suffix at APN settings: read Menu/Tips&Tricks/Mobile data switch
If you have any problem with the application please write
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, so I can ask if I have questions. I cannot help if you write only a comment.
You can Donate the app at Menu/About/Donate.
If you like it, like the facebook site for news: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elixir-for-Android/184000368307643
- Information about Elixir 2
- Francisco S. Downloaded 3d ago
- Felipe L. Downloaded Nov 18, 2013
- Rmacbeth41 Downloaded Oct 1, 2013
- Rida A. Downloaded Sep 29, 2013
- email@example.com Downloaded Aug 19, 2013
- Mariusz K. Downloaded Jul 6, 2013
- claudioct Downloaded May 30, 2013
- Koala93 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- Emilis P. Downloaded Apr 10, 2013
Good, Elixir 2 is better.
Installed this purely for the battery percent meter, but the other features are fantastic as well. Very good app!
Best widget ever
Quick, light and looks cool- my phone overheated so often and this helped me monitor. Great info, minimal battery use. Thank you developers!
All the apps I use regularly fit on one page of my home screen and 8 can change them whenever I want.