Email Server Pro
10 - 50 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
Note 1. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews.
Note 2. Normally a SMTP server runs on port 25 and a POP3 server on port 101, but because of some limitations on Android that is not possible. So you will need to add port forwarding in your home network to access them.
But we haven’t mentioned all features yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Start/Stop the Email Server (POP3 and SMTP) automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Add multiple users
- Add multiple domains
- Set the POP3 and SMTP port and connections
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Add an Email Server, and set the following: name, port pop3, connections pop3, port smtp, connections smtp, enable logging, only log errors, start on boot, start/stop when connected/disconnected to a specified WIFI network, add multiple users and domains
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Tags: android email server port forwarding pop3, android mail server, apkbrain apk email server pro.
Recently changed in this version:
- Added the option to start the server directly when the app starts (and wasn't running in the background)
- Fixed bugs which should solve stability issues of the servers
- Added the option to save the server settings to the sdcard to prevent removal during upgrades
- and more!