EMF EVP Entity Detector
1,000 - 5,000 downloads
- Can be fun
- Not for everyone
Search for ghost and record their sounds
EMF EVP Entity Detector is an application which is perfect for Halloween: it helps you search for ghosts and record them
How does it do so? As the description says, the app uses EMG, magnetic reading and EVP, the electronic noise caused by ghosts. You will be able to obtain graphs in a simple or detailed way
Manas Gajare is the developer of this curious app for ghost believers. Of course, you shouldn't take any of these seriously, it's just a fun app for playing around during Halloween.
You must have seen "supernatural" TV series or other paranormal activity related TV shows. The devices used in those will cost you hundreds of dollars in market.
This app costs a lot less & does a lot more than those devices.
The app uses built in sensors in android phone to detect ghosts.
1. Real time EMF & EVP
(EMF - is magnetic reading. EVP - is the electronic noise caused due to ghosts)
2. Graphs. Two modes. Simple & Detailed.
3. Records everything - EMF, EVP & graph.
4. Store & backup all records.
5. Beep sound for proper navigation. Sound intensifies as distance between you & ghosts reduces.
6. LED type display for proper notification
7. Readings in both - Tesla & Gauss
8. Sensitivity can be customized as your requirement
9. Customized audio player to listen to EVP
10. Customized video player to play EMF readings along with graph.
There is more. The app has killer looks.
We are constantly adding more required features to the app, so dive in!
Optimized the code. This will solve the 'freeze' issue with some android phones.
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Anna Grace.
Bought full one
Bought full one
Works wonders heard some creepy stuff at an old 1800 cemetery
i have the galaxy app works for me.. go to YouTube look up CuzinTony n see the intelligent responses we got. warning May disturb a few weak hearts
Abit better since update.
"Can" catch a few EVPs. Not bad tho.
It sucks kept freezing
I WAS REALLY WANTING THIS TO WORK BUT IT NEVER DID LOCKS UP EVERYTIME I USE IT SINCE I ALREADY BOUGHT THIS I AM WAITING FOR AN UPDATE TO FIX THIS????