10,000 - 50,000 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Tamás Barta
The application is an alternative to other similar applications to automate tasks, handle profiles, etc.: Tasker, AutomateIt, Llama, Locale, Profiles, ...
The application allows you to specify more than 130 event types and execute more than 80 action types; furthermore, all event and action types can be parameterized, making the app even more versatile, and its functionality may be expanded in the future.
E-Robot can handle events which are location-based, time-triggered, application-handled, and more.
- More than 130 parameterized event types (location-based, application-based, scheduling, ...)
- More than 80 parameterized action types
- Conditions can be used for both events and actions
- Variables and expressions
- Positioning is based on cells, geo coordinates or wi-fi networks
- Command execution can be event-triggered or manually using shortcuts
- Manual confirmation can be set for command execution
- Efficient operation, there is a Performance screen to check it
- Full backup and restore possibility
- History and Debug of command execution
- 3rd party support: Elixir 2 profile activation, Locale action plugins, Ipack icons
The wi-fi-based location detection is a perfect usage of the new "Scanning always available" feature of Android 4.4 even if wi-fi is disabled.
This free version contains ads but there is a Pro Key which hide ads and removes this restriction.
Languages: english, magyar, polski
Tags: erobot, e robot, erobot barta tamás, e robot help, erobot reboot, e-robot pro, erobot barta, robot commander pro suite, e-robot, erobot nfc.
- New action: Bluetooth / Connect to device
- New expression: Telephony / Network operator name, Mobile signal strength
- New expression: Contact / Missed call numbers
- New expression: Wi-Fi / Is Wi-Fi state
- Configured wi-fi network is (not) available event: uses wifi-scan as configured
- Read file, Read file lines action: file parameter can be an expression
- Notification action: new “content command” parameter
- Change mobile data action: new method for 5.0
- Other changes and fixes