50 - 100 downloadsAdd this app to your lists
+ By Ansh Tech
You can again convert QR back to text by Just scanning .. Scan it by clicking on the scan option and get the original text.
With Google cloud printing , you can print your content anywhere from the globe.
Check whether your printer is cloud supporting printer or not from given below link:
If your printer is cloud Ready , then refer “ how to set up Cloud Ready printer” section from instruction manual from manufacturer.
If your printer is classic printer then you can convert into cloud Ready by enabling Google cloud print connector from Google chrome.
Follow the steps below to enable the Google Cloud Print connector in Google Chrome.
1) Log in to your user account on the Windows, Mac, or Linux computer.
2) Open Google Chrome.
3) Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
4) Select Settings.
5) Click the Show advanced settings link.
6) Scroll down to the “Google Cloud Print” section. Click Sign in to Google Cloud Print.
7) In the window that appears, sign in with your Google Account to enable the Google Cloud Print connector.
8) Select the printers you want to connect, and then click Add printer(s).
9) You’ll see a confirmation that Google Cloud Print has been enabled. Click Manage your printers to learn more.