50,000 - 100,000 downloads
- User-friendly interface
- All basic network command
- Check out devices connected to your network
- Tutorial is missing
Do you suspect that someone is accessing your wireless network without your permission? No more paranoia: ezNetScan gives you certainties.
ezNetScan is a handy netadmin that makes easy monitor your networks. Besides, knowing if any non-allowed device is accessing your network, it provides plenty of tools to manage your network. It's as easy as "scan" networks you're connected to and give a glance at the outcome.
Firsts off ezNetScan shows devices connected to your current networks, name, brand, IP and MAC. Tap any to perform different commands like ping, service scan (to see active ports), traceroute, wake on LAN (turn on a PC from your mobile devices, for example), hardware and software details, DNS lookup, and many more.
In addition, and besides the info displayed, users can customize icon for specific devices, tag name to devices and add additional info to any device.
In a nutshell, a handy tool for netadmins and user-friendly app for newbies to start managing their own networks.
ezNetScan is a handy network tool for network administrators - it scans wireless network and displays the list of all connected devices.
Various other options allow you to easily customize your network list further, including assigning device specific icon, tag name to device and additional note/comment to any device etc...
SNMP based features added which allows you to list out installed software and hardware information of network devices.
- Service Scan
- Wake on LAN
- DNS lookup
- NetBios Name
- Scan TCP Service
- Device IP Address, MAC Address and Manufacture Name
- Custom device name and icons
- Installed Software & Hardware details (It will work for SNMP enabled devices)
It also allows you to email scanned device list & command results. You can also view all your scanned network details in offline mode.
Keywords: Wifi Network, Network Scan, Network Tools, Network Admin, Network Administrator, Network Discovery, Network Inventory, Discover Host/Devices, Wifi, Wi-fi, Ping, Traceroute, Scan Service, Wake on LAN, SNMP, Installed Softwares, Hardware, Storage
Recently changed in this version:
Updates in Version: 2.1.4
- Easily identify your device from the scanned device list
- Change device specific icon from scanned list itself
- Reduced permissions and application size
- Vendor database updated
- Minor bug fixes
Updates in Version: 2.1.3
- Delete scanned data from History
- Spanish language support
- Copy to Clipboard, info like: MAC Address, IP Address, Device Name etc...
Last activity on ezNetScan
- Sanjen Downloaded May 17, 2013
- edy_cool Downloaded May 15, 2013
- mthamiz83 Downloaded May 12, 2013
- kap.rik Downloaded May 3, 2013
- kalina.oren Downloaded May 1, 2013
- flender Downloaded Apr 30, 2013
- Tata57252 Downloaded Apr 26, 2013
- shekhar4g Downloaded Apr 18, 2013
- carmelo1948 Downloaded Apr 14, 2013
Lists with: ezNetScan
Some lists where this application appears: Reviewed by Emmanuel Lund.
Comments and ratings for ezNetScan
Still needs emprovements on accuracy
Does exactly what its describe to do
I like this app
very useful.... can easily monitor my server now... usually I had problem in connecting my devices... but now... I can see the unused ip addresses....and use them.... made my job easy.... good work!! gracias!! :) :D
have black theme?
Easy to use, good information
This app easily replaces another one I've been using for over a year. They basically do the same thing, but ezNetScan has a much cleaner interface in my humble opinion and seems to run slightly faster. Now if only they will add ping sweeps...