Simulate GPS route by creating a route in the application or loading a pre-created route from the SD Card.
Any other location-based application ( Maps, Navigation, Social, Sport, ... ) will behave like it in the fake location.
• Affect any other location-based application.
• Can use online Google’s navigation.
• Uploading a KML or CSV file.
• Save the created track as KML.
• Set the simulation Speed.
• Set missing recorded details.
Important: You must enable mock location in Developer options (Setting->Applications->Development)
• Debug / check location based applications.
• Cheat on foursquare, Facebook, latitude and AhatsApp.
• Test that your navigation app is working before going to trip, Is Waze supported in Greece? Is Openstreet works in Tanzania? Is Maprika doing well in my next ski vacation? …
• Cache Google maps for future use offline by simulate the route you’re going to do.
Tags: mapfactor kml route