NQ Family Guardian is a parental control app that parents install on their kids’ smartphones. This parental control application, used with an online web portal, allows parents to monitor their children’s location and smartphone usage and manage how kids use their devices.
Install NQ Family Guardian on your kids’ smartphones today and enjoy peace of mind when you give them a smartphone.
Features and Benefits:
--Web Filter: Safeguard your children by blocking inappropriate websites.
--App Filter: Make smart choices about which apps your children can download.
--Contact Filter: Prevent harassing calls or texts by blocking certain numbers.
--Monitors: Keep track of your children’s locations, messages, calls, browsing histories, apps, and photos.
• Schedules: Control your children’s smartphone use by setting up times when they can make calls, browse the Internet, text, and play apps.
--Geo-Fences: Set up safe zones for your children and receive text messages when they are outside of these safe zones.
--Check-ins: Encourage your kids to tell you where they are by using an easy check-in function on their smartphones. You can also track their location if they forget to check in.
--Panic Alarm: If your kids are in trouble, they can send an alert message with their exact location to your phone.
Tell Us What You Think
Like it? Love it? Hate it?
Download NQ Family Guardian and enjoy a 1-Month FREE Trial. We want to hear your thoughts. Send us your feedback to email@example.com and we’ll consider it for future product releases.
Join our social media community for the latest updates on how to best protect your family from smartphone security and privacy risks. Be sure to tell us what you think of Family Guardian’s child safety features when you stop by.
• Check out our blog: http://www.nq.com/blog/
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/NQMobile
• Join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NQMobile
There are 3 easy steps to getting started with your Family Guardian service:
1. Download and install the Family Guardian app on your child’s smartphone and follow the instructions in the setup wizard.
2. Sign up for an NQ Family Guardian account as part of the setup wizard in the app or at family.nq.com.
3. Sign in at family.nq.com. After signing in, you’ll see your dashboard with your child’s recent activities.
About NQ Mobile
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a leading global provider of mobile Internet services focusing on security, privacy and productivity. The company was one of the first to recognize the growing security threats targeting smartphone users and is now a leading provider of Freemium subscription services with approximately 242 million registered user accounts in over 150 countries. For more information on NQ Mobile, please visit www.nq.com.
Like Family Guardian? You’ll love our other products:
● NQ Mobile Security: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nqmobile.antivirus20&feature
● NQ Mobile Vault: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netqin.ps&feature
Tags: family guardian , nq family guardian vs kaspersky , app nq family guardian , nq family guardian , nq family guardian issues with 4.1.2