50,000 - 100,000 downloadsAdd this app to your listsTweets por @AppsZoom
FareBot supports the following cards and protocols:
· ORCA - Seattle, WA, USA
· Clipper - San Francisco, CA, USA
· EZ-Link - Singapore (Not compatible with GSIII and other devices)
· Suica/ICOCA/PASMO - Japan
· OV-chipkaart - Netherlands (Experimental; Requires encryption keys)
· Bilhete Único - São Paulo, Brazil (Experimental; Requires encryption keys)
· MIFARE DESFire
· MIFARE Classic
FareBot requires an NFC device and works best on the Nexus 4 or Galaxy Nexus running Android 4.0 or later.
Tags: farebot, mifare ezlink, ezlink.ca, farebot not working, farebot compatible samsung s4, ezlink felica 履歴, can s3 nfc read mrt card, nexus 4 with farebot, farebot ov encryption keys, farebot how to.
Support for Edy cards! (Thanks Chris Norden)
Support Washington State Ferry ORCA transactions.
Improved display of ORCA rail transactions.
EXPERIMENTAL Support for Bilhete Único cards from Brazil (Requires encryption keys; thanks Marcelo Liberato!).
OV-chipkaart fixes (Requires encryption keys; thanks Wilbert Duijvenvoorde).
Fixed bug when reading some clipper cards.
EXPERIMENTAL support for MIFARE Classic and OV-chipkaart.
Many other bug fixes.
- Patrian P. Downloaded March
- Craptoss A. Downloaded January
- João Vitor R. Downloaded December
- Walter Gabriel C. Downloaded October
- Polar Bear-Nadette R. Downloaded September
- Jakub M. Downloaded September
- Rizal I. Downloaded September
- Kevin S. Downloaded August
- Przemysław Z. Downloaded July